Sideshow ALIENS Queen and Egg Chamber Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe this will be announced at the 25th anniversary of Aliens.. I hope they re-do Hot Toys Corporal Hicks or at least give him a marquettee statue

I hope the project gets scrapped if only for selfish reasons. Between how much of a space hog it'll be and the inevitable high price, I know I'll be out of the running to get one. It's also my dream Alien collectible...

I hope the project gets scrapped if only for selfish reasons. Between how much of a space hog it'll be and the inevitable high price, I know I'll be out of the running to get one. It's also my dream Alien collectible...

If it were made you could save up for it and i don't think this would sell out or it would be the same price for some time.But if they don't make it you would never know and that would be sad.

I wish they would and that you could afford it too! There's always flex-pay! :wave

Cheers,
Neo.

Ha ha
If its like $600 then thats still $200 a month for 3 months on flex pay which is out of my price range. If I got a job when they release it then sure I will be fine, so SS release it once I found a job! :gah:

Bumping this pic just to remind everyone how much we need this piece.:D

queenhive3.jpg

Back