Sideshow ALIENS Queen and Egg Chamber Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Production Sneak - Alien Queen Dio?

WOW!

Just...WOW!

This is destined to be my absolute favorite piece from Sideshow.

THANK YOU SIDESHOW!

Looks awesome, but it reminds me too much of the existing Alien Queen dio done by another company. Would've been nice to change some stuff around a bit, but then again, it's only a production peek. Can't wait to see how this turns out!

I guess this will be pushing the 500 - 1,000 bucks.

Huge, so much in that dio. I can see a cocooned colonist on the far side too - wow.

I want, but simply couldn't put something that big anywhere. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Wow - that looks like it is going to a sensational piece.

Well atleast, it's a dio which is really worth calling a 'diorama'...

But it does look extremely expensive, and the overall size and design of the queen looks nearly identical to the previous queen diorama even though the posture will obviously differ.

newqueendio.jpg

I'm glad I didn't pick up the first dio. Now I can get this instead.

No doubt this this is gonna be expensive but its about time Sideshow gave us a diorama of this magnitude.

I really, really, really want this. I'm going to use all of my reward points on this and flex it, but I will make it happen.

Looks good but small, but might get it if it fits with my mcfarlane marines in that scale

omg!!! its huge!!!!:thud:

wonder if this will be pre-ordered for spooktacular? after all it is a monster:lol

This dio is SUPERB! I've got to imagine they will sell this one in pieces but you never know. Looks like the entire or most of the egg chamber room with Queen, egg sack, eggs, and part of a wall with reactor piping. I would assume this thing will be gigantic and I just wonder if they will include a Ripley with pulse rife/incinerator and Newt figures.

im wondering if this will be part of the new maquette line that started with the A:R statue,it just seems strange SS would release another Queen dio so soon after the last offering

Back