Sideshow ALIENS Queen and Egg Chamber Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should have shrunk the scale a bit.
I still want this. :pray:

Making it smaller would probably take something away from it, plus it wouldn't really stop the concerns. I mean, there are issues happening with statues that come with a single spear (ie: Wonder Woman) or simpler things like that...I can't imagine the QC nightmare this thing would have turned into...definitely a smart move by them to cancel it, though it's definitely a beautiful piece!

I'm hoping they continue their Alien LSB line at the very least! I'd love to see a Predalien, Dog Alien, and even a possible Queen. At least with the fifth (third part deux?) Alien flick coming out there's a high chance for more pieces in the future!

Not sure they would sell a lot of these, no matter how well done. I love the queen itself, but I not sure I would get this. I hope they continue all the lines, but only if the quality goes back up.

quee.png

source

or chek his thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...questions/158726-sideshow-tour-lots-pics.html

For all the build up, it turned out pretty stupid looking :lol

Back