Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the same time Gollum was a Goblin

gob08.jpg

Is he looking at me? Or the spider in the corner of the ceiling behind me? Or both? :dunno

marty-feldman-86568.jpg

I sent this into Ask Sideshow:

Hi Sideshow with the news of Sideshow Collectibles now having the rights to DC Comics Any chance for "Bernie Wrightson's Swamp Thing" In a 1/6 Scale Figure, A Premium Format Figure, and a Life-Sized Bust? Please make them Black and White but not like a Silver Screen Edition, Like a Drawing! :)

This has always been a Collectible Dream of mine! :)

Thanks so much Sideshow! :)

Nick

Sideshow, If you are able to do "Bernie Wrightson's Swamp Thing" is there any way that you can get Dan Platt to do these projects?

Nick

Prob gonna do somthing steller at the comic or in the fall. Show us a line of either 1.6 figures or premium formats of the NEW JLA Designed figures. To help promote the relaunch and the next wave or merhcandise. Im warming up to the new Superman and batman look. I still want older stuff from certian comics and series.

Please sideshow, MAKE A SMALLVILLE COLLECTABLE :)

my hopes for a batman pf grow from day to day!i need joker also!!!
great announcement!!:panic::panic:

batman & joker are a given, it's just a waiting game now

Yeah!!but if i have to wait as much as the
WW hulk then ......
I think that we will see a preview during con
Since the announcement is earlier!

I'd love to see some Batman PFs.
Batman, Joker of course; DeVito as Penguin would rock as well.

Oh man now I know I'm broke. Just thinking about all the good things to come makes my little nerd mind explode. But I wonder if they will partner with Hot Toys to create a muscular body for the superheroes? I just want the Justice League in all there sixth scale comic book glory on my shelf.

I'm a little late to the game here but this is a pretty exciting announcement.

I can't wait to see Batman and Superman PF's (These are definites)

My own personal wishlist:
Batman
Superman
The Joker
Doomsday (really hoping he's in the pipeline)
Bane

God! the list really could go on. It's good to know that the days of envying Marvel fans for their own amazing PF's are almost over!

The Justice League will complement my Avengers PF collection nicely. And I'm sure I will have the same dilemma as many others--to buy Aquaman, or not to buy Aquaman?

I actually like Aquaman's look, and am a bit nostalgic about him since he was one of the main characters in the Super Friends cartoon and had a Super Powers figure that I owned. But to pay $300+ for a statue of him? It would only be for the greater good of having a fuller JLA team, and that's a lot to pay for that, IMO. Your team would probably look fantastic on the shelf with just Superman, Batman, WW, Flash, and GL. But Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Green Arrow would round them out more completely (with Aquaman being the lesser of the bunch IMO). And then I'm sure I would be tempted by guys like Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Firestorm, Black Canary, the Atom (hopefully a small version of him will come with Flash), and a few assorted others. . .

WHERE DOES THE MADNESS STOP??? At least with the Titans, all I would be in for is the Wolfman/Perez crew plus Speedy and Aqualad.

Back