Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow have DC License!

2 potential PFs come immediately into mind —one popular and one obscure.

catwoman.jpg

Red_Son_Superman.jpg

Awesome news! I don't know if it sounds like they can do movie versions from Batman Begins, TDK, Superman, etc. or not though.

It sounds more along the lines of the comic versions, and The Dark Knight Rises and The Man of Steel.

Hope I'm wrong though. Still, TDKR will have PF of Batman, and maybe Catwoman and Bane.

As far as comic characters, I'm interested in:

Batman
Joker
Superman
Green Lantern
Doomsday
The Clay People
Scarecrow
Riddler
Flash
Killer Croc
Robin
Darkseid

many more!

Last edited:

The Superman? That's from Red Son where in an alternate universe superman lands in the Soviet controlled lands and battles for communism.

The Cat Woman photo is an Adam Hughes piece.

The Superman? That's from Red Son where in an alternate universe superman lands in the Soviet controlled lands and battles for communism.

The Cat Woman photo is an Adam Hughes piece.

thanks. :)

So if SSC are making 1/6 figures does that mean they will stop carrying HT figures or just distribute both??

It's probably in the same line as there G.I.Joe 12" figure line. When they mention 12" figures it's not statues. I doubt we will see any 1/6 scale statues unless it's a Diorama line

Hot damn! This is some surprising news... most surprising that they will be making 1/6 figures. I was afraid Sideshow would keep it to just GI Joe and Star Wars until the eventually phased out all 1/6.

This is just awesome news all around :rock

My first response to this news was, " Holy S&#t! My bank account is in jeopardy..." PF Batman and Superman...

That joker is weak, man... I saw him in LCS and his fabrics were like a few levels lower than Sideshow's quality.
:monkey1

Not that it matters, but this Joker is amazing there are wires coming out of the dynamite sticks and plunger box (not shown in this early product photo)...cool paint app, and the pose and attitude is pure comic Joker... I get the most compliments on this Joker PF when folks check out the collection. I love it! It's just my humble opinion..:) We all got em!

Fantastic news. Some decent JLA finally. DC Direct's Wonder Woman sucks. SS could do a great job. An Adam Hughes Catwoman would be tops.

Sideshow Collectibles will also be collaborating with Mondo Tees to create limited edition prints

Back