Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow have DC License!

I'm a bit torn with this, because I know the statues will be freaking awesome (assuming they aren't the crappy new costumes), but I'm not sure I have the space or money to devote too much to that stuff. I don't even want to think about what I would have to sell and stop collecting to do so.

it kinda works perfectly for me, after I get all the x men PFs, I was planning on being done

In fairness Spidey has a great rogues gallery and SS haven't set the world on fire apart from Venom and Carnage. Let's get the heros done first.

Now where is my Joker PF?

the-joker-1-4-scale-musseum-statue.jpg

oh wait :monkey1

In fairness Spidey has a great rogues gallery and SS haven't set the world on fire apart from Venom and Carnage. Let's get the heros done first.

I think you're forgetting the awesome Doc Ock PF.

No, wait--I think Sideshow is forgetting the awesome Doc Ock PF.

But they have to make a Joker PF pretty dang close to immediately.

So 1/6 scale figures separate of Hot Toys which has got to mean we will get DC Comics versions of Superman, Batman, etc. that are absolute stunners unlike what DC Direct has offered for the last several years. WOW! And premium format Superman, Batman, etc. DAMN!!!! I just died and went to heaven. After DC made that awful reboot announcement a month or so ago, I was pretty much giving up on this company. Now they may have pulled me back in. Way to Sideshow!

interesting if a piece will debut at sdcc usually sideshow licence announcements don't have product preorder with them

I wouldn't count on seeing anything at SDCC - remember Star Wars, nothing for months after the announcement.

I wouldn't count on seeing anything at SDCC - remember Star Wars, nothing for months after the announcement.

at most i think we'll get is a video with sideshow artists talking about their vision for the licence and maybe a few WIP sneaks

As a Sideshow collector this is the best news I've heard in many years. I know I want a Superman PF, Batman PF, Joker PF and a Batman life size bust for starters.

Back