Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about good or bad timing. I had/have 2 442th that I am waiting on (should be this week). Green (Gree) is ok, but Orange (Cody) rocks. Just canceled one of the green ones and I see me getting 2 of these.

The 442th aren't Gree's troops. He lead the 41st Elite Corps:

41st.jpg

Unless you were just talking about color then nevermind.

The 442th aren't Gree's troops. He lead the 41st Elite Corps:

41st.jpg

Unless you were just talking about color then nevermind.

Ya just the color, I have all the commanders, LT, etc. Yet there is only Waxier and Blor that have no rank (of what I own). I was just shooting for the color green. Still think I should get two of them. Shipping on the 2nd one is only .22 cents (Yes I said .22 Cents) more.

Yep, love the beehives, plus these guys get an honorable mention for the exact same reasons you just mentioned.

549px-91st_Recon_Corps.jpg

Cool and McQuarrie-ish (even kind of "thuggish" like you said) without being blatantly exploitative of the original designs.

(Apparently they are part of the 91st Recon Corp as I just learned from Wookieepedia)

Crazy, not even a week ago I mentioned these guys and now here we go. :)

I think we will see these once snowtroopers are released given the similar mask design.

Oh, if only Sideshow thought that way we'd have a plethora of commanders for the 501st to choose from since they'd be so easy to cabbage together with what they've already sold since most of them are just 501st armor with pauldrons and various webgear colors, but of course they weren't "on screen" official so maybe thats the problem. Then again, why no troopers for Bly? take off the visor, minor paint app differences bam, you've got Star Corps.

409px-6734.jpg

I had a Phase I rule until I saw the beehive now it just seems like I'm in for these Phase IIs without much issue

Well, if you've got Waxer and Boil, you're only a head swap away from starting your ph.2 goodness :duff

Ya just the color, I have all the commanders, LT, etc. Yet there is only Waxier and Blor that have no rank (of what I own). I was just shooting for the color green. Still think I should get two of them. Shipping on the 2nd one is only .22 cents (Yes I said .22 Cents) more.

The problem is Gree's clones are grey on every planet thats not a jungle and now the 41st by SS are fairly hard to get :(

Well, if you've got Waxer and Boil, you're only a head swap away from starting your ph.2 goodness :duff
Yeah B&W is on my short list too, immediately after Rex! Wishful thinking but I hope SS would make all future clones with both Phase I and II helmets so I wouldn't be in this mess :)

I never liked that Lucas stuck the Scout Trooper design into the PT...

41stelite.jpg

That design does not fit in with the style and clear evolution of all other PT clones and just seems forced for more toy sales. Even in the OT, the Biker Scout design always seemed like a newer, more advanced Trooper variation, more agile, less bulky; like that would be the direction the Stormtrooper design evolution if the Empire lasted another 10 years.

I just hope they go up for order soon. I was surprided that nothing was mentioned and them in the newsletter . I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will be ready to shipp when they go up for order but I doubt it.

The problem is Gree's clones are grey on every planet thats not a jungle and now the 41st by SS are fairly hard to get :(

Huh did not know that, I had made a post days ago and within a hour it was close to filled and then some. I did get one of the gray ones. Gree's green, 442th is green, it works for me.

Back