Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chewbacca is 200 years old.

If Biker Scout armor is the perfect design, with no need for improvement in 30 years, then why isn't the entire Galactic Army made up of them?

At this point I'm not even sure if you're being serious :dunno

But... the biker scout armor is just another form of advanced armor chain, it does look different, maybe they didn't need as many changes to it or maybe since it was specialized armor more attention was paid to main troop armor. Its also far from the "perfect" armor for various uses, which is why Stormies had more plating and snow troopers had gear for the cold, etc.. etc...

I'm actually hoping they push them both out fairly quickly, I am bad at waiting. :gah::gah::gah:

I have a feeling that basic clones which this is save the helmet will be quick turnarounds like we've seen with the others.

This is one of the most random SSC Star Wars figures. They haven't even announced it! All we got was it showing up in a header! I almost wonder if it was a custom, but once SSC saw all the hype they thought "oh, we should actually make this."

SDCC in July...we probably won't see him until then.

You will be surprised in despite reading quite a good amount of comments on "another clone" "wow, do something different", how SSC fans love the clones. In fact I got in to 1/6 because of SSC clone troopers lines and fans around the world would love to see almost any variation of clone that there is LOL. So of coruse SSC will do this airborne after seeing the hype :p. I hope to see him and some new stuff for the SDCC but if this clone is the exclusive fig for the convention, that wouldn't surprise me either.

This is one of the most random SSC Star Wars figures. They haven't even announced it! All we got was it showing up in a header! I almost wonder if it was a custom, but once SSC saw all the hype they thought "oh, we should actually make this."

hey,sideshow ,you better deliver that airborne trooper or...:tap:medic

I'd like all the clones featured in Episodes II and III in 1/6th, and maybe a few from the EU (but not silly amounts like Hasbro does). This Airbourne Trooper will be a welcome addition.

I'd like all the clones featured in Episodes II and III in 1/6th, and maybe a few from the EU (but not silly amounts like Hasbro does). This Airbourne Trooper will be a welcome addition.

Although its all basically EU , 501st Hasbro Commanders or at least one would be fairly cool.

Looking good!!!

Utapau Airborne Trooper

uatapau.tiff

Back