Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Thanks for the info. :)

From Star Wars Wiki:

The 212th Attack Battalion was a unit of clone troopers under the leadership of Clone marshal commander Cody and General Obi-Wan Kenobi. Troops of the 212th Attack Battalion were distinguished by the orange markings on their armor. The 212th Battalion sometimes worked in conjunction with a second battalion. It was attached to the Third Systems Army and was part of the 7th Sky Corps. Divisions of the 212th Attack Battalion include the Ghost Company, 2nd Airborne Company and Parjai Squad.

The 2nd Airborne Company made huge drops from high altitudes, with specialized armor and a specialized helmet to do so.

Are Waxer and Boil with Phase II helmets upgraded from the original Utapau trooper figures?

Essentially there armor is the same design as the phase I/II clones but it has different paint schemes than the 212th clone. Also there phase I/II helmets have unique paint jobs to there characters. You also get a whole bunch of accessories with them that you don't get with the 212th which is kinda upsetting.

Essentially there armor is the same design as the phase I/II clones but it has different paint schemes than the 212th clone. Also there phase I/II helmets have unique paint jobs to there characters. You also get a whole bunch of accessories with them that you don't get with the 212th which is kinda upsetting.

Thanks. Do they have upgraded body suits?

I was just messing with my 212th troops earlier wishing they'd expand on some of the other troops. This is one of my favorite troopers so I'm psyched, but still, why not have these guys available for the 501st as well? :dunno

The more I think about this, the more pumped I get, I have extra 212ths that I had intended to kitbash, I wanted at least one of them to be a Lt., so with the Kama on these being the same as an Lt. trooper, thats pretty sweet. :yess:

looking at the pic teased,these guys look packed to the max.
love the rounds coming off his shoulder-or whatever it is.
2 reveals in 2 weeks...

and so it begins....the calm before the storm-i just get the feeling SSC will WOW us at SDCC-as ALWAYS!!!

looking at the pic teased,these guys look packed to the max.
love the rounds coming off his shoulder-or whatever it is.
2 reveals in 2 weeks...

and so it begins....the calm before the storm-i just get the feeling SSC will WOW us at SDCC-as ALWAYS!!!

I am hoping for something truly awesome that I will have to pre-order on day 1 that is at SDCC. But who knows it may be just more clones that I will gladly buy :lol

I am hoping for something truly awesome that I will have to pre-order on day 1 that is at SDCC. But who knows it may be just more clones that I will gladly buy :lol

I'm hoping these are the tip of the special environment clones and that galactic Troopers and SnowTroopers drop soon.

Damn I just saw this and literally **** in my pants, been waiting a long time for this

That looks really good. Guess Sideshow really didn't need me anymore. :lol Whoever did this did a fantastic job. At least I can say I helped then enter into the screen accurate are of 1/6.

Back