Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool, but I have to admit that I don't remember ever seeing these guys in the movies. Are they from the CW series?

No they're seen on Utapau in ROTS. One of them tells Cody they can't find Obi-Wan's body.

f1_1.jpg

One also bends down toward the beginning of the battle to check on a fallen clone. This made me believe at first that they were medics.

Now this is a clone I would buy. Love the beehive.

Me too. For whatever reason it has always seemed more "classic SW" and less contrived to me. It looks like something McQuarrie or Johnston might have designed from scratch instead of a direct reference to Boba Fett (Phase I helmet) or an attempt to simply merge Fett with a Stormtrooper (Phase II helmets.)

Man, now I'm starting to think whether selling my clones was a good idea. :lol

Must...stay...strong...

Me too. For whatever reason it has always seemed more "classic SW" and less contrived to me. It looks like something McQuarrie or Johnston might have designed from scratch instead of a direct reference to Boba Fett (Phase I helmet) or an attempt to simply merge Fett with a Stormtrooper (Phase II helmets.)

Well put, I do see a McQuarrie style there that I never noticed before. Definitely a better design and more unique than "the merge".

That all just makes me want this more now. I have no other PT clones and the only commander I have is Cody... but this really appeals to me. At least he'd go well with Cody.

The helmet looks a little funny, but the rest is awesome! I wonder which shade the orange will be on the production piece.

Definite buy for me. Just curious, why are they called Airborne? Makes no sense to me. :)

agreed,i love this design,i am getting 2 ,i guess:hi5:
or rather: i am afraid i will buy 2:panic:

Last edited:
Back