Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definite buy for me. Just curious, why are they called Airborne? Makes no sense to me. :)

From Star Wars Wiki:

The 212th Attack Battalion was a unit of clone troopers under the leadership of Clone marshal commander Cody and General Obi-Wan Kenobi. Troops of the 212th Attack Battalion were distinguished by the orange markings on their armor. The 212th Battalion sometimes worked in conjunction with a second battalion. It was attached to the Third Systems Army and was part of the 7th Sky Corps. Divisions of the 212th Attack Battalion include the Ghost Company, 2nd Airborne Company and Parjai Squad.

The 2nd Airborne Company made huge drops from high altitudes, with specialized armor and a specialized helmet to do so.

From Star Wars Wiki:

The 212th Attack Battalion was a unit of clone troopers under the leadership of Clone marshal commander Cody and General Obi-Wan Kenobi. Troops of the 212th Attack Battalion were distinguished by the orange markings on their armor. The 212th Battalion sometimes worked in conjunction with a second battalion. It was attached to the Third Systems Army and was part of the 7th Sky Corps. Divisions of the 212th Attack Battalion include the Ghost Company, 2nd Airborne Company and Parjai Squad.

The 2nd Airborne Company made huge drops from high altitudes, with specialized armor and a specialized helmet to do so.

Now I want to know what Parjai Squad is. Because when Hasbro first released these troopers...many were calling them the Parjai troopers.

Now I want to know what Parjai Squad is. Because when Hasbro first released these troopers...many were calling them the Parjai troopers.

Wookiepedia:

Parjai Squad was an elite unit of clone paratroopers in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars under the command of Sergeant Barlex.

The squad was part of the 2nd Airborne Company, itself a unit of the 212th Attack Battalion of the 7th Sky Corps of the Third Systems Army, led by Clone Marshal Commander Cody and High Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Parjai Squad was one of the first squads to land in the Battle of Utapau and later aided in the subjugation of Utapau following the transmission of Order 66. The clone troopers of Parjai Squad wore specialized armor and helmets that allowed for high altitude drops.

The squad's name, parjai, meant "victory" in Mando'a.

____. Definite buy. They'll be my first Phase II clones. I'm thinking I could pass it off with the Phase Is with the specialized helmet but I'm stepping into a world here I was trying to avoid. Hopefully the order is sooner than later and this isn't Comic Con teasing which traditionally starts at the end of April with SSC.

*sigh* I purchased 2x 212 clones to go with my Cody. For the longest time I have been contepmplating waxer and boil just to add to the display. I want 2 of these clones which means I may as well buy waxer and boil to add and make a total of 7 clones to display LOL.

After I do that I may as well just start a army for Cody to lead off the shelf :cuckoo:

normal_Utapau_Airborne_Clone_Trooper_Parjai_Squad_-_01.jpg

With the skirt and a more interesting helmet, I'm glad now I passed on Bly and Bacara.

Got to replace body suit of my 212 regular trooper now for consistency.
A confirmed buy!

____. I never bought the original Utapau trooper. Not to mention I love Phase I Cody so I might have to get Utapau and another Cody if this doesn't look right with the Phase Is.

Well put, I do see a McQuarrie style there that I never noticed before. Definitely a better design and more unique than "the merge".

Agreed. Don't remember seeing them but will keep an eye out next time I watch Revenge. Am staying away from PT, especially clones, but these are a nice design (especially mixed in with the Phase II clones as in the photo), so I can definitely see why people would be excited to pick these up. Kind of cool coming after the Tusken, too, in the sense that I don't think anyone predicted Sideshow making either one.

This makes me wonder what Sideshow has prepped for SDCC, if they're just dropping stuff like this and the Tusken prior. Hope we're blown away this summer by what they've got planned. :pray:

Hoping for a minimum price of $110 each :pray:

You mean maximum? Most people don't set a minimum price they want to buy something at :lol

Glad to see these guys finally. Cody and the boys are by far the most complete clone army so far so I'm happy to further expand them! :D

Back