Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont own any of the Hot Toys (yet). I have been tempted. But from what I can tell..Hot Toys seems to be slightly higher end than Sideshow. But I prefer Sideshow the quality I think is there and the prices are high, but still lower than Hot Toys.....Hot Toys after market prices are as much as Bowen statues.

Thanks all for the input. It sounds like he should be of decent enough quality and I would expect so at that price!

Yeah, I haven't been really unhappy with any of my SSC figures. Proto Boba could be better, but my Cobra Commander is amazing.

and i expect them to pull out all the stops on this one anyway, since huge important figure to a lot of people.

Yeah, I haven't been really unhappy with any of my SSC figures. Proto Boba could be better, but my Cobra Commander is amazing.

and i expect them to pull out all the stops on this one anyway, since huge important figure to a lot of people.

Famous last words of all SSCs Star Wars fans before the first and last Vader was released.

Anyone else get a conversion email?...mines saying it'll go live 12/11 and ship soon there after?...I'm confused as it says this won't ship till next year October...

Anyone else get a conversion email?...mines saying it'll go live 12/11 and ship soon there after?...I'm confused as it says this won't ship till next year October...

All the waitlist conversion emails say item will ship soon just ignore that. Its a canned email response, it only applies to items actually shipping/already released. For items still in production phase (not released yet), the waitlist order will turn into a PO (purchase order/pre-order) on the date (eg 12/11) specified in the email

Oh ok because I've met my quota of allowed Hot toys for the remaining of the year lmao

Is it foolish to hope that Sideshow won't frak this figure up? Because there's almost always something Sideshow fraks up from proto to end product.

With this particular character, I don't think it matters what they do, everyone is going to mod the hell out of him. ;)

I may pick this up after all. I don't like the price but I'm interested in supporting the line and I do like the character. Honestly I'm waiting for the Spider-Mans and Iron Mans but at this point even the three we saw seem to be stalling.

I may pick this up after all. I don't like the price but I'm interested in supporting the line and I do like the character. Honestly I'm waiting for the Spider-Mans and Iron Mans but at this point even the three we saw seem to be stalling.

Doesn't matter that you support it

3 years from now, 4 figs in, ssc's a.d.d will kick in and they will drop it for something else

Back