Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddamit! I saw the bump and thought there was new news or pictures :slap:panic:

I can't wait to have this figure. So many display options. I want to have him holding Mjolnir high in the air, or with Hulk's fists like Hulk hands.
With Agent Coulson's Destroyer gun or Fury's rocket launcher. The tesseract case. hmm... I need to find a 1/6 scale scooter for him to ride. Off to ebay :cuckoo:

I can't wait to have this figure. So many display options. I want to have him holding Mjolnir high in the air, or with Hulk's fists like Hulk hands.
With Agent Coulson's Destroyer gun or Fury's rocket launcher. The tesseract case. hmm... I need to find a 1/6 scale scooter for him to ride. Off to ebay :cuckoo:

If only I still have my Bat-Pod, if only I had a bike for Wolverine and/or Cap, and if only I had Ghost Rider, it would be nice to have him displayed on a scooter, like far behind from the others :)

If only I still have my Bat-Pod, if only I had a bike for Wolverine and/or Cap, and if only I had Ghost Rider, it would be nice to have him displayed on a scooter, like far behind from the others :)
Loooooooooooooooooool. Hahahhahahahha. That would be awesome!

Definitely. Even Spidey has got some amazing and fun pictures ever since he was released. Having this guy would be awesome. Can't wait to see all the photo reviewers and stuff having him break the 4th wall.

This is the only 1/6 figure I'm getting outside of the HT Avengers and GotG lines. Just because he's Deadpool, my favourite Marvel character :yess:

It feels like it's so far away though :gah:

I am hopeful HT pick up the rights to make the DP movie version :pray:

Hulk:Deadpool.jpg
Still planning on ways to pose Deadpool when he ships.
Glad I have the Avengers Hulk figure to pull off this one.

A comic accurate look in the movie makes me wish i kept the pre-order for the exclusive i had. Not a huge X-character fan so not heart broken. We shall see if there is an eventual movie version.

Back