Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There doesn't appear to be a good track record for making Fox owned characters into figures (Hot Toys) but I would hope that, as with Wolverine, they will do so for Deadpool considering his popularity.

What is Headpool? For $10 more you can upgrade to Luke Skywalker with X-wing outfit and $20 more Darth Vader with no hand missing.

What is Headpool? For $10 more you can upgrade to Luke Skywalker with X-wing outfit and $20 more Darth Vader with no hand missing.

Headpool is Deadpools zombified head.

1001781-deadpool-001.jpg

Not sure a barebones fig is an upgrade, but I cerainly wouldn't pay this for the reg version. This also stands a chance of turning out like the proto.

I was thinking of cancelling the ex and getting DP cheaper from a UK seller but now thinking I'll keep it in case they do all the DP Corps

Il pass on this. I love the character, but the baggy suit, excess armor, and abundance of brown just doesn't look like the comics character to me. Instead il just get the pieces I do like from ebay.

Not a big Deadpool fan but love the exclusive Headpool. I will try to pick that up on eBay.

Back