Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with Tony's suit mod he is an excellent figure. Love it. :)

413054016.jpg

Man, I would love to get that custom suit, it looks so sick! That pic is amazing

But I dont do facebook and I dont know of any other way to contact Tony unfortunately.

Just so you know what to expect, I weathered it. It was a touch too 'red' and didn't match the weathered mask look. It's very easy to do with some black paint and dry-brush technique.

Just wanted to share a picture of how I pose mine. I bought a different stand as the stand That came with him was just too big for my cabinet image.jpg

I just received my Deadpool and the winking sculpt has a few paint defects but I also noticed it does not pop into place on the peg like the other sculpt does.I am in a chat with SS as we speak. I was curious if anyone else experienced this issue.

Sideshow sent me a fresh headsculpt and new upper harness and all is fantastic! I removed the gauntlets, knee pads and shoulder pads. I'm going to try and you around with ways to fill the holes in the shoulders of the suit. I'm loving it!

1a478a8c5d8ee15426ec2d25828d838c.jpg

Got Deadpool yesterday and i'm very happy! Not a fan of the pouches though and i removed a few extra things like the double sleeves and kneepads. Also added a black Sideshow Clone Trooper neck cover to attenuate the color difference between the head and bodysuit.

DP1.jpg
DP2.jpg
DP3.jpg

Back