Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget, gang, if you want your product box in one piece, you'd better fork over another $10 for the BS "pack-out", making the price $239 + shipping!
What a joke, a collectibles company that charges extra to properly protect your expensive figure! :lol

Yeah,For the price we pay... SIDESHOW should automatically be packing product into another box for protection.It doesn't cost $10 to double box anything

Dont care about the exclusive and since im in CA I preordered from BBTS. I was hoping they would be cheaper but I can always cancel.

Even if the price is a little crazy I couldn't resist... I need this figure

aGVex65_460sa_v1.gif

:rotfl

And with the movie being made I know HT will eventually make Reynolds Deadpool, so I guess I'll have two

Yeah,For the price we pay... SIDESHOW should automatically be packing product into another box for protection.It doesn't cost $10 to double box anything

:exactly: :goodpost:

Don't forget, gang, if you want your product box in one piece, you'd better fork over another $10 for the BS "pack-out", making the price $239 + shipping!
What a joke, a collectibles company that charges extra to properly protect your expensive figure! :lol

Pack out is ridiculous. I remember when Sideshow double boxed for free.

wth is double box? is that the brown box?
10$ for brown box? i can sell you for 50$ and still make profit 3x

Price- just think you are getting a deal, POs in October 2015 will be more. I can't imagine HT prices for Episode 7 figures :thud:

Sorry for the noob question but since this is not a limited release does it still have a chance of selling out or will Sideshow just keep pumping them out as long as there is a demand?

Oh even though I have this custom DeadPool I will still over this with a smile on my face.

68950_1484441505145267_8891216069301403565_n.jpg

Back