Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40.00 more than Sideshows DC line? Preordered, but man? If all other Marvel figs will be at that price, that will add up and subtract from my wallet quick.

Damn, I thought that was part of the exclusive. Canceled! < Internet sarcasm included however. All jokes aside this ones tempting. The comic geek inside still wishes he had the spandex though. lol

I probably like the accessories more than the figure. So expensive but they are stepping up on quality but it's still not in par with HT.

Wasn't planning to order this but it looks very cool. I'll see where SS takes this line since there's a year before it comes out. Worst case I'll just cancel. I have been sitting on the sidelines on the DC stuff due to the oversized heads. I don't know why SS doesn't correct that since the PF heads are in better superhero scale.

It looks like the knee pads are removable but I can't tell on the shoulders. I wouldn't mind that since it'd help the figure look less cluttered. Hmmmm . . .

If I had this on my shelf, and I knew that one of my friends was coming over, I would definitely make a custom speech bubble to have DP harassing them personally.

Jeezuz, $230 ?!!
They're out of their 'effin minds !!! :lol
I -might- consider paying that for a high-quality comic version Captain America or Hawkeye, but not for a lame-a$$ character like Deadpool. SSC needs to wake up and realize they aren't Hot Toys, and their figures aren't anywhere close to warranting HT prices. :cuckoo:

The price is crazy compared to HT's Han coming out, so SSC better knock this one out of the park if they're going to charge HT prices. I PO'd the exclusive at this time. I at least have a year to make up my mind.

Still pissed off that we couldn't order 2 exclusive figures.
Had to settle for 1 EX and 1 regular editon.
They need to change that policy.
If people are willing to spend the money then why have a limit?

Still pissed off that we couldn't order 2 exclusive figures.
Had to settle for 1 EX and 1 regular editon.
They need to change that policy.
If people are willing to spend the money then why have a limit?

I agree...exclusives should be limit 2 per customer like it used to be.....Exclusives don't sell out quick anymore anyways,so why limit your sales?

um, that ain't heaps of accessories, unless I missed something. Those clones have more, R2 gets a lightsaber and Snake Eyes had a wolf even though he was a joke.

Don't forget, gang, if you want your product box in one piece, you'd better fork over another $10 for the BS "pack-out", making the price $239 + shipping!
What a joke, a collectibles company that charges extra to properly protect your expensive figure! :lol

Back