Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a word of Warning the Bad Blood Pred is only 1/6 and you will notice a size difference compared to the P1, Elder and Wolf.

If you look back in the thread at my pics there's a size comparison with a Narin Eradicator kit ( the bad blood was originally a Narin kit too ) and that's the same scale as the Bad Blood.

Hopefully they'll put out another Narin piece to display with it. I plan to display the bad blood separate from the 1/5 line.

They're not in the same scale no, but you could definately display the Bad Blood Predator speperate as the base is nice enough to do that. You don't just have a Predator... You have a Predator standing over 2 dead Predators.

I know in the books there is a Predator that got the nickname "shorty". I can't remember his Yaujta (Predator) name but you can guess why he's nicknamed shorty. He was shorter than his bretheren. The bad blood IMO still could be posed with the 1:5 scales with this in mind however it's almost too badass a Predator to settle for the idea of him being "short". Still I think that's a must own piece for any Pred fan and it could be displayed seperately or with the 1:5. I have yet to PO mine but I definately plan on it.
:)

My EX came today. I took it out to make sure it was all okay and assembled and then boxed it back up again as no space at the moment to display. All looks ok, no chips or paint scuffs. I am pretty happy I suppose.

The limbs all fit in (eventually - it is the most I've had to manourvre a Sideshow piece grrrrr) however, both of the heads do not fit in properly. Is it supposed to be a magnet or just a peg? If it suppposed to be a magnet mine is either missing it completely or it ain't activing. Is there supposed to be a sort of gap between the rings on his neck or are they supposed to sit flush? :dunno the EX/unmasked head seems to be look up more instead of down, and with this, the gap is worse. Probably about 2mm or so.

SDCC2011489.jpg

The only Pred that looks like he's "dancing" is the retarted pose SS put the Scar in. I don't think I can allow this in my collection looking this stupid!

Put the Scar in front of the Pred 1 and have their hands touch, and they will look like a couple dancing tango :1-1: :D

Hi All,

Finally, I repainted my 1/5 Predator by myself, I am very satisfied of this statue very much. Hope you will like below photos:

CIMG5963.jpg

CIMG5968.jpg

CIMG5972.jpg

CIMG5973.jpg

CIMG5974.jpg

CIMG5977.jpg

CIMG5979.jpg

I've repainted the head, become more brown. And all armor, to give it a lighter look

Once again, thanks to bearmodel, your suggestion is very great.

ill make a comparison vid when it arrives - tomorrow i hope.

it's up!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfJTdg2Od90"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfJTdg2Od90[/ame]

Details look fine to me, but I'm having trouble fitting the damn heads! Did you guys just jam it in? The helmet one is especially bad. I get it like half way only and the dreadlocks is in the way.

Otherwise I really like it.
nda1ndlhogfhnjjjzwi0nzlizjnjnzljzwy1mjfjn2i.jpg

ntgzmmexowzjyzm1ywe0odi1nzkyoteyzwuymjhkmwy.jpg

Click my sig to see a few more photos!

Last edited:
Could someone who has one of these please check out these pics and tell me if these are issues with mine, or the way it just is? Thanks!

P9260898.jpg

The lowest point of the backpack, on the left tip:

P9260908.jpg

They're not in the same scale no, but you could definately display the Bad Blood Predator speperate as the base is nice enough to do that. You don't just have a Predator... You have a Predator standing over 2 dead Predators.

I know in the books there is a Predator that got the nickname "shorty". I can't remember his Yaujta (Predator) name but you can guess why he's nicknamed shorty. He was shorter than his bretheren. The bad blood IMO still could be posed with the 1:5 scales with this in mind however it's almost too badass a Predator to settle for the idea of him being "short". Still I think that's a must own piece for any Pred fan and it could be displayed seperately or with the 1:5. I have yet to PO mine but I definately plan on it.
:)

Scale is not just about height though, 1/6 overall is much smaller than 1/5.

The Bad Blood Predator head height is only 16 inches tall which is the same as the Eradicate kit, the only thing that makes the bad blood a bit taller is his axes, but regardless of height the overall body mass and head size is a lot smaller as my pic shows.

Its like displaying 1/5 stuff with 1/4, the 1/4 stuff just dwarfs it.

p115.jpg

Hi All,

Finally, I repainted my 1/5 Predator by myself, I am very satisfied of this statue very much. Hope you will like below photos:

CIMG5963.jpg

CIMG5968.jpg

CIMG5972.jpg

CIMG5973.jpg

CIMG5974.jpg

CIMG5977.jpg

CIMG5979.jpg

I've repainted the head, become more brown. And all armor, to give it a lighter look

Once again, thanks to bearmodel, your suggestion is very great.

That came out really good. What kind of paint did you use?

mine arrived. I fell asleep watching sarah connor and didn't get to open it though! I meant to only watch one special feature but I must have been tired from building Bestas late the night before...Maybe tonight!

Anyone having issues with the heads they do not have magnets. They're just large pegs. I'm not going to say the fit flush in there, but you should be able to get both heads to sit flush by sort of carefully jamming them into the peg hole. Again carefully! The dreadlocks are in the way but they're ment to be there. So they're molded in such a way that the head is made to fit onto the body. Hope this helps.

Back