Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1009700.jpg

1009695n.jpg

1009664c.jpg

1009665g.jpg

1009669.jpg

I've taken more pics, this time with some natural light.
I also added some brown suade elbow straps, just makes it a little
more screen accurate. I would really love to have a spinal column
trophy on this just to finish it. Can anyone one here comission one??

P1030407.jpg

P1030408.jpg

P1030410.jpg

P1030409.jpg

Fantastic pics guy. If these pics were posted in the first place I guess there will b no panic canceling.

the 2 hand carrying skulls came with the skull broken off and cigar from the ex head,

Can someone who has this statue please confirm if this will fit in a detolf. On sideshow website it has him at 17"L (depth) and I think the detolf is 15" in depth. I'm going to buy a new cabinet this weekend and need to know if I should get a detolf or besta. I'm sure the besta is my best bet but I don't have much space and feel like a detolf is good size for me. Thanks.

Well, at his widest point, he's just under 15". But that's measured at kind of a diagonal angle. I don't want to give you bad advice as I don't have a case to measure it in, but from outstretched hand to outstretched hand, it comes in under 15". Barely.

Can someone who has this statue please confirm if this will fit in a detolf. On sideshow website it has him at 17"L (depth) and I think the detolf is 15" in depth. I'm going to buy a new cabinet this weekend and need to know if I should get a detolf or besta. I'm sure the besta is my best bet but I don't have much space and feel like a detolf is good size for me. Thanks.

He fits in a detolf. But due to his height, you have to take a shelf out.

It will definately fit in a detolf. I've got my LOTR Uruk Hai Besserker PF in a detolf and he make's this P1 statue look like a peanut..

Wow! This is the best P1 Predator collectible I've seen at this price point. The paint apps are simply mind blowing and add so much life. All the parts fit in perfectly so that's quite some fine engineering there. Both the heads are awesome but the exclusive unmasked head will be my choice for display. Another home run from Sideshow.

P.S - I couldn't handle all that awesomeness in my puny life so I got me a return shipping label :D

Cheers,
Neo.

Wow! This is the best P1 Predator collectible I've seen at this price point. The paint apps are simply mind blowing and add so much life. All the parts fit in perfectly so that's quite some fine engineering there. Both the heads are awesome but the exclusive unmasked head will be my choice for display. Another home run from Sideshow.

P.S - I couldn't handle all that awesomeness in my puny life so I got me a return shipping label :D

Cheers,
Neo.

Serious Neo?
You picked one up and you're that impressed?
Sorry, I don't do sarcasm!

Last edited:

Cheers,
Neo.

lol didnt i tell you not to get this....the giant plastic blades alone is enough.

I actually like this statue. Didn't have the money to go after the maquette, so I'm happy with this guy as an alternative.

Back