Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my dad got his and the dam gun droops. he doesnt care but i will if mine does too :(

EX 650. No problems at all. IMO it's a great looking statue, some of you
guys should seriously re-consider before you cancel this. You might regret it..

10.jpg

07.jpg

05.jpg
02.jpg

03.jpg
04.jpg

09.jpg

14.jpg

20.jpg
18.jpg

Update, well I drilled out the pin and made the hole a little bigger and got the cannon to fit better and it looks great. That probably kills my resale value, but I dont care cause Im not planning on selling. Personally this statue is awesome. Cant wait for the Elder.

Got mine last night.

Loving it. Will order wolf.

57CB55B6-A526-4D8B-9316-0E11F40BAA04-1701-000004957A5CEE50.jpg

Wow, this turned out so much better than the prototype pics led me to believe. The helmeted sculpt still looks innaccurate, but the unmasked sculpt looks fantastic (which was actually the biggest problem with the proto pics)! Paint apps are great, too.

Dammit, I can't afford to like this. If I get this, I'll need to get Wolf (which looks spot-on already) and the inevitable P2. Sigh... I don't even know where I'd put them.

Last edited:
Get it first. Worry about where to put it later. U will find a spot for it eventually. Perhaps it motivates you to a point of eureka and u b getting a bigger house.

Yeah, i had wolf on order, but canceled. I do have the Elder on order and i'll wait for a P2 and after that I'll just pick and choose depending on which preds they do. The Elder was a no brainer for me.

Get it first. Worry about where to put it later. U will find a spot for it eventually. Perhaps it motivates you to a point of eureka and u b getting a bigger house.

I'd probably dive into this line head-first, were it not for Hot Toys' announcement of a 1/4 P1. Not sure when exactly they'll reveal him, but he'll be an absolute must. Figures take priority over statues with me. Only reason I collected all four Sideshow Alien statues was because the HT figures had piss-poor accuracy and flaky rubber.

This statue really did turn out incredible, though. I'm impressed.

Yeah, i had wolf on order, but canceled. I do have the Elder on order and i'll wait for a P2 and after that I'll just pick and choose depending on which preds they do. The Elder was a no brainer for me.

It was a no brainer for me to get them all :winner

I agree - No brains were used when ordering these.

Just kidding, knock yourselves out :D

Still not enough sunlight but what the heck . . .

Having spent a few of days glancing over at this, I noticed a couple of things I didn't spot originally and no-one else seems to have mentioned.

• The top of the belt was not painted (the flesh colour just sort of rolls onto it).
• More importantly (for me) - the lower mandibles are not right – this is the first P1 I can remember that has the mouth skin to mandible joint sculpted in a “stepped” fashion instead of flowing. I guess they did that for molding concerns but it’s a negative.​

Still happy with it though.

01dsc04357e.jpg

02dsc04362e.jpg

03dsc04360e.jpg

04dsc04361e.jpg

Back