Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE by: DorgmalSnow
Any way I am sure there are many of you that will gun me down in my tracks and slate the medicom stormie but it still my fav....

LOL. Well you've been gone along time I think you'll get a pass from everyone. Its good see ya back Bro.

They threw it over your gate!? I though the Royal Post was one of the best in the world? Seriously.

Sadly not. The worst thing is that I was in at the time and they put the post through the letter box. did not bother to knock the door and just lugged the Stormie over the gate!

had someone thrown a box in my yard I probably wouldn't know it for a few weeks, especially if it was cold out.

Sadly not. The worst thing is that I was in at the time and they put the post through the letter box. did not bother to knock the door and just lugged the Stormie over the gate!

Good Lord! I'm glad that at least you had no damage, that would have been upsetting.

How do you tight the joints? I have read to use super glue, but is there any other way? What about the ankles?

How do you tight the joints? I have read to use super glue, but is there any other way? What about the ankles?

I've not heard of a different way to do it and you're trying your luck with that ankle joint. I wouldnt trust it using the super glue method, but perhaps other have tried it. I REALLY hope SS redesigns that ankle joint. It's not a well designed joint.

Thanks a lot for the info DCFETT, what about the other joints? Any advice there?

I've not heard of a different way to do it and you're trying your luck with that ankle joint. I wouldnt trust it using the super glue method, but perhaps other have tried it. I REALLY hope SS redesigns that ankle joint. It's not a well designed joint.

The ankle joints I would suggest using a clear nail polish to thicken the socket. But the rest of the joints can be tightened with a screwdriver, just strip him down and carefully tighten those screws. It helps, so yeah just put the screws to the Stormtrooper.

Well, I'm pretty disappointed too, mainly with the fact that he can't stand up unaided, but he is looking pretty cool in my Bespin set up (though I wish SS had made him shiny)...

DSC03720.jpg

DSC03717.jpg

DSC03710.jpg

DSC03713.jpg

How is it going Nacho?
I got this from Finger and overall am pretty happy with it. A little floppy with the joints but great articulation

Back