Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice dio Craig. :D

The gear and headsculpt look really, really good on this guy. So do the weapons. After a water treatment, those robes will look great. No complaints from me.

Thanks for the pics guys!

How are your joints craig?

Overall you guys are going to love the figure...real metal parts, and cloth around the feet and lower leg was a nice touch.

Joints are great everywhere OSCORP, except the feet. The details on the weapons was also impressive including the welding marks. Seems like the long rife has a real thin copper pipe for the barrel...no kidding.

I have to say, SSC has lived up to the reputation of making great aliens...they really do nail them.

Nah. Seeing as how it is sand-colored, he feels right at home. The secret to Sand People is they're ALWAYS angry.

Thanks for posting pix that are a LOT more color-accurate than mine!

- MJ

Beige/Taupe Pottery Barn sandie.:lecture

Just need to say it again - this guy looks awesome!

Forgive me for being ignorant to the sandies rifle, but there doesn't appear to be a trigger on the gun, is there one? It's screen accurate?....I'd assume it would be.

It is the gun from SW, not the TPM one which Hasbro has done a few times and people are more familiar with. Maybe that little bump is a trigger.

Rifle is pretty screen accurate...

tusken.png

MJ great pics!:hi5:
Seeing your 2 together wants me to order another one!
The head sculpt looks amazing!
I can't wait to get mine on Wednesday!
:yess:

That reminds me... I need to change my sig to reflect my new obsession: finding people who still have their old VHS tapes of MTV recorded in the 80s and transferring the footage to DVD. Gotta get the message out somehow and the sig box seems like a good place to start!

I WANT YOUR MTV!

- MJ

Is that a DVD that you'll be distributing?
I'd love to get a copy of that too, if you don't mind.

80's rule. :rock

Back