Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when North America comes between me and my toys.

But really, I don't care. It just would have been cool to have bragging rights for once.

Then I could take 47 mediocre pics, babble on endlessly about what I think of it, and make people have to scroll miles through my post so they can get to something worth reading. I'd even whine about it before it shipped, before I had any kind of clue what the figure would be like, to, uh, showcase my, um, credibility.

:lol

Awesome! :lol

I hate when North America comes between me and my toys.

But really, I don't care. It just would have been cool to have bragging rights for once.

Then I could take 47 mediocre pics, babble on endlessly about what I think of it, and make people have to scroll miles through my post so they can get to something worth reading. I'd even whine about it before it shipped, before I had any kind of clue what the figure would be like, to, uh, showcase my, um, credibility.

:chillpill:

Happily surprised how close to the prototype this turned out, very nice detail on the head and body, great job all around by SS.

SS has alot of trouble with Humans, but they really shine on Aliens!

Ok, that will be your Christmas present :)

picture.php

Wanna see my mods. :naughty

Got shipping notice.When I mentioned to my wife that"I s'pose I'll have to wait 'til Dec. to open him"(he was purchased as an Xmas gift;I love my wife),her reply was"actually,I'd like to see how he turned out".I really love my wife...PS

Well if makes you feel any better I have training all day Tuesday at work and then when I get off I gotta go to my nieces soccer game and then go have dinner with the gf. So I probably won't get to play with it till Wednesday.
:

Yea but when do you think you will have time for the tusken raider?

Glad to see you non-lurking then :lol

Btw; I just completed a ghost Anakin inspired by the one you did years ago. When I think of SSF and customs your work always comes to mind :duff

He came out really good. I will make sure down the road to go back and get this figure to help round off my SW collection.

Glad to see you non-lurking then :lol

Btw; I just completed a ghost Anakin inspired by the one you did years ago. When I think of SSF and customs your work always comes to mind :duff

That's because we're old. There are a TON of great customizers on this site now! I dread to think how many pages back my thread is at this point...

Back