Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gloating-the-office-7727118-492-380.jpg

wow.just checked my tracking.neyo and tusken are in sydney...i will have these by monday.woooooo.4 days from cali to my house.yay...time to get the clones and farmboy luke out.

Even Australians get it faster than me. :monkey2

Well if makes you feel any better I have training all day Tuesday at work and then when I get off I gotta go to my nieces soccer game and then go have dinner with the gf. So I probably won't get to play with it till Wednesday.

I hate when work and family come between me and my toys :mad:

I hate when North America comes between me and my toys.

But really, I don't care. It just would have been cool to have bragging rights for once.

Then I could take 47 mediocre pics, babble on endlessly about what I think of it, and make people have to scroll miles through my post so they can get to something worth reading. I'd even whine about it before it shipped, before I had any kind of clue what the figure would be like, to, uh, showcase my, um, credibility.

:lol

Nice dio Craig. :D

The gear and headsculpt look really, really good on this guy. So do the weapons. After a water treatment, those robes will look great. No complaints from me.

Thanks for the pics guys!

Just soak him, wring him out, and let him air dry. Is this right??
I am going to try it.

I hate when North America comes between me and my toys.

But really, I don't care. It just would have been cool to have bragging rights for once.

Then I could take 47 mediocre pics, babble on endlessly about what I think of it, and make people have to scroll miles through my post so they can get to something worth reading. I'd even whine about it before it shipped, before I had any kind of clue what the figure would be like, to, uh, showcase my, um, credibility.

:lol

I'm in the same boat, but I notice even people from Mass. and NY., which I am right next to, are getting their figures a day befoe me.

Back