1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curious if the sensor that the steering veins go in was pre-attached for anyone else? I believe it is step 9 of the directions. Mine was already attached.

Pretty sweet when it's put together. Some of the pieces are super fragile though, I was getting worried for a bit with a couple of them. Would be nice if HT made a bike down the road and made it metal or something.

I am curious if the sensor that the steering veins go in was pre-attached for anyone else? I believe it is step 9 of the directions. Mine was already attached.

Same for everyone it seems. I'd think they did this as a precaution for the steering vanes. If the sensor was installed on the bike slightly out of alignment by us, it would cause even more issues for the vanes, which are already a bit of a delicate thing to put on the bike.
The instructions were probably already printed before this concern came to light, so i get that, but weird that they did'nt edit it out of their instruction video? :dunno

Here are a few shot me and my wife took this afternoon

DSC_2416bc.jpg

DSC_2545b.jpg

DEB_3284ac.jpg

DEB_3238ab.jpg

DEB_3282bc.jpg

.....don't fall off you bike at 200mph

DEB_3291bc.jpg

So I got my speeder on the 18th. Opened it up and the first thing I noticed...no directions. Thank god for this forum or else I would have been a bit lost regarding assembly. The second issue... The thin silver cable on the handlebar with the red button was cut in half. Now I will give SS credit, they emailed me a digital copy of the directions and I got my replacement handlebar yesterday....HOWEVER, something's seems to be a bit off.
ef87edc2cf2e7d3b90f1a2bf368f37c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think everyone's right handle bar is like this. I think this is why so many display him shooting with his right hand. But I haven't tried the hair dryer trick. It does seem like something is off with the right handle bar's mold or something since so many seem to come this way. Someone REALLY needs to copy these in quality materials. Customizers can whip out a human face sculpt so surely someone could custom make metal parts for this bike (handle bars and foot pedals).

Last edited:
I think everyone's right handle bar is like this. I think this is why so many display him shooting with his right hand. But I haven't tried the hair dryer trick. It does seem like something is off with the right handle bar's mold or something since so many seem to come this way. Someone REALLY needs to copy these in quality materials. Customizers can whip out a human face sculpt so surely someone could custom make metal parts for this bike (handle bars and foot pedals).

Honestly, for $300 these parts should have been metal to begin with in my opinion. I don't have the bike in hand, but judging from reviews and comments here the handlebars are very fragile. Given the fact that parts that will be stressed while posing figures are the handlebars and petals, these should have been metal or some other stronger material.

So I got my speeder on the 18th. Opened it up and the first thing I noticed...no directions. Thank god for this forum or else I would have been a bit lost regarding assembly. The second issue... The thin silver cable on the handlebar with the red button was cut in half. Now I will give SS credit, they emailed me a digital copy of the directions and I got my replacement handlebar yesterday....HOWEVER, something's seems to be a bit off.
ef87edc2cf2e7d3b90f1a2bf368f37c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the worst one i've seen so far. They should'nt have sent you one like this! Especially after having two issues already :gah:

Back