1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Available at my local $389 for the bike $249 for the scout. Probably about the same as direct with postage without the coin toss of the dollar dropping

Cell phone pics 5 120.jpgCell phone pics 5 118.jpgI repainted my Hasbro speeder and went with a Hoth themed bike. I modded my Hasbro Scout too into a snow scout.

Everyone is commenting on the $300 for the bike but really, the nearly $200 pricepoint for a pretty basic imperial soldier figure is probably more disturbing for the next 3-5 years of 1/6 collecting.

By the time Ep VII is in theaters, will ANY 1/6 SW figure be priced at under $200?

Yep I agree. Shock trooper is right though in that there aren't too many first tier characters left to do. $200 will probably be the average price for a simple figure for the next year til the next jump in price.

Is the speeder bike available at TFH already? I might want to use my reward points to redeem part of the cost of the bundle. Shipping from Sideshow must be crazy.

Shipping cost is my main concern. Maybe cheaper to do a self collect from the factory in China.:lol

That would be pretty cool! But for now it gets to sit in my display cabinet waiting for the SSC Scout and bike to arrive.Cell phone pics 5 125.jpg

Awesome Hoth stuff, you doing Han and Luke, or just imperials?
Your bike looks great enough it convinced me to buy a Hasbro one this morning.
Good luck with your customization. Post pics when it's done! I have all the Hoth stuff on PO. Once I have it all, I'll pull from the cabinet and set up as a lone display elsewhere in the room.

Back