1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 135165

Wondering would Sideshow do this one.

I would definitely buy.
On one hand, its a simple repaint, but they never produced that character and they seemed to have moved away from PT Jedi, so... maybe if we saw her announced, that would be a good sign, but otherwise I doubt we see such a niche paintjob on a 300 buck vehicle, for a character most people can't name.

On one hand, its a simple repaint, but they never produced that character and they seemed to have moved away from PT Jedi, so... maybe if we saw her announced, that would be a good sign, but otherwise I doubt we see such a niche paintjob on a 300 buck vehicle, for a character most people can't name.

yeah, I had no idea who that was, let alone naming.

As a FYI, character riding the speeder is Stass Allie and i wouldn't mind adding her to my Jedi ranks.

As a FYI, character riding the speeder is Stass Allie and i wouldn't mind adding her to my Jedi ranks.

Alter the head sculpt a little and without any additional work with the costume, we get Adi Gallia.

Very confussing.:google

400px-AdiGallia.jpg

Yeah. I believe there was kind of a confusion during AOTC production as another actress took over the role for Adi Gallia and ended up being described as a totally new one comes ROTS thank to EU. Anyway, i'd be all over both of them and a repainted speeder if that meant a BARC speeder was on the way too.

Shipping cost is my main concern. Maybe cheaper to do a self collect from the factory in China.:lol

Yeah, I am expecting the cost of shipping to be $80 at least. That was what Sideshow quoted me for shipping the Dewback last year. However shipping cost has increased since then, so might be even more now.

Anyway Simply Toys has the Speeder Bike up for PO already, so most likely will be getting from them since they are also offering 10% discount for early bird POs.

Yeah, I am expecting the cost of shipping to be $80 at least. That was what Sideshow quoted me for shipping the Dewback last year. However shipping cost has increased since then, so might be even more now.

Anyway Simply Toys has the Speeder Bike up for PO already, so most likely will be getting from them since they are also offering 10% discount for early bird POs.

To pay 80USD for a metallic plate? No thank you. :D

An ode to these. Don't think I can swallow two, so I'll downsize...

Still getting at least the scout, but really since the Snowtrooper I've been more hesitant due to the pricing. I woulda kept buying the Joes even...

An ode to these. Don't think I can swallow two, so I'll downsize...

Still getting at least the scout, but really since the Snowtrooper I've been more hesitant due to the pricing. I woulda kept buying the Joes even...

This will make a pretty spectacular 1:6 display. Might just pull the trigger if my financial status is well when the bikes are out.

I'm debating if I should order this directly from Sideshow or try to get it from somewhere in Europe. On one hand the shipping cost will probably be alot, but the flex pay option would be nice to have. Anyone know if any european stores offer flexpay?

put your flex rate in a cookie tin every month, so u have ur own flex pay :D .. sry i don't know any shops.. ^^ .. actual ive preordered about 4000 euro :/

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back