1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this hasn't been posted on here yet?

What a great commercial done by Sideshow, from a unique perspective lol :)

Can't wait for my Bike/Trooper bundle!

I do wish it was a little under 4000 credits as opposed to that 7000 that he seems to think is a good deal.:lol

Great piece though, and a clever ad. Nice work Sideshow.:clap

I do wish it was a little under 4000 credits as opposed to that 7000 that he seems to think is a good deal.:lol

Great piece though, and a clever ad. Nice work Sideshow.:clap

Ha! There was no audio when viewing the video through the forum app. I kept seeing the scout with his head bobbing around thinking, jeez that scout is getting really excited looking at the bike, what's he doing off screen. Definitely an interesting ad.

Wow...if the deco comes near what's shown on this vid, we're in for a treat. Very highly detailed....looks great!

(Nice work on the video, Sideshow!)

I like the video and it looks awesome but I must resist ordering this. The Scout Trooper I'll likely get though.

7,000 credits for a speeder bike!?! Luke could almost buy his own ship for 10,000. Damned Imperial entanglements.

That video is one of the most clever ads I've seen in a long time (for nerds that is). I loved it! Brilliant! It's like a Star Wars equivalent to a motorcyclist and his machine lovefest. Being one of them I know it all too well :lol

7,000 credits for a speeder bike!?! Luke could almost buy his own ship for 10,000. Damned Imperial entanglements.

Imperial entanglements?!?! 7000 credits is highway robbery!!! This treacherous inflation knows no bounds!! Thank God I bought my Speeder before Disney acquired the license, those hasas!!!

Great ad. Must get this with the scout!

Watched ROTJ last night (Finally got my GF to see the entire original trilogy, yay!) and the speeder bike scene is so cool!

Had the EX on PO but since something went wrong when Sideshow tried to charge my credit card I came to my senses and realised I didnt need to pay that much for the card. So now I have it on preorder locally for quite a good price actually, only 315 $.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

A thought that hit me last night as I was browsing the show your shelves section...how the hell am I going to display this?

I was planning on getting a detolf when the time comes to but thats not going to work... :)

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Back