Sideshow 1/6 Yoda Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of it as Anakin's idealistic view of the world, going back to Episode II, his I'll learn to stop people from dying speech, that even though he followed Palpatine more than the Jedi, he still didn't agree with his views and saw him as a stepping stone to become powerful enough to shape the world into everything he wanted it to be. Between AOTC and ROTS, Anakin became a person consumed with creating the perfect world, but blinded by that to a point he couldn't see the wrongs in his actions and truly believed he was taking steps towards a greater good, like firmly believing that killing the Jedi at the Temple was for a greater good. And in his grand view for the galaxy, he and his loved ones would be at the top of it all, ruling it all.

It seemed pretty obvious to me that Anakin, in his distraught, was only saying the things to Padme that Sidious had subtly drilled into him over the years. We see Sidious say a few of the things to Ani before he goes off to with Padme.

I think Obi-Wan was aware of it for years too, and while he didn't approve of it, he kept it to himself until the scene in ROTS about spying on Palpatine. I think that is what Obi-Wan meant when he told Luke that Sidious seduced Anakin to the Dark Side.

I'd imagine fighting with blue balls would suck...

Oxymoronic. If it did, you wouldn't have blue balls. :p

Lucas himself said, that he was still 100% Vader in TESB. That doesn't discredit what you are saying Sean, since we know that the Sith get their straight from their passions and Anakin is indeed a man who has a strong hold to his family. But, just like he tried to get Padme to join him and he would defeat Sidious, he thought the same with Luke. What he told him about ruling the galaxy as Father and Son was truthful, but he meant it as them both being Siths.

The Sith are always looking to kill their master, and turning Luke in TESB would have been to do just that.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Though one has to wonder, would Vader have struck down Luke once Palps was defeated? I always looked at ESB Vader as a used car salesman wholesaling the Dark Side to Luke and that it wasn't until the Death Star battle in ROTJ that he actually really realized "WTF am I doing?!"

Well you kind of answered your own question with your statement, if there'd been news, someone would have posted it here.

Well, I think it's safe to say, this will be a momentous figure, even if the first is PT, and if there's anything, it won't slip through the cracks. Good news, bad news, Sideshow lets us know things are coming quite in advance sometimes. We saw the WIP shots of Gammorrean Guard last Comic Con and we're almost at this year's Comic Con without the figure being made available yet.

I would think Yoda will be a lock for SDCC... it would certainly get a lot of attention :rock

Nope no news. Don't expect to hear anything because everyone knows that the Star Wars line is dead.

looks like the wrong shade of green too...:panic:.............:pow

ESB Yoda eh? I wonder if he'll come with an orange snake?

hk_light_green_orange_snake.jpg

If the price isn't too high I will probably nab two, one for my collection and one for my desk at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back