Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Tychus Figure

For those unfamiliar with the game, this is the skull on the visor:

DMW_SC2_Decal1.JPEG

JimRaynor_SC2_Art1.jpg

It was either blizzard or sideshow that said this will be going up for preorder sooner than you think.

Kind of making me rethink my display since I'll be wanting to display him both ways.

I was a huge fan of the first Starcraft and when SC2 came out my daughter was born and thus I never bought it. Honestly I'm ashamed I forgot about it till these showed up. Since I'm done with school and my daughter is older I just ordered SC2 and the expansion. :rock

I have high hopes!

This can't be up for pre order soon enough. The wait is a misery.:gah:
Such a gorgeous piece. Beautiful,beautiful,beautiful!

Alright, enough gushing. Carry on.

This is so freaking awesome. I hope it doesn't go beyond $300 because I would hate to have to pass this up. It it stays within that mark I can round up enough for it. Fingers crossed.

Tom

This is so freaking awesome. I hope it doesn't go beyond $300 because I would hate to have to pass this up. It it stays within that mark I can round up enough for it. Fingers crossed.

Tom

Same here..how long does ss release a figure anyway?do they take time like how hottoys do w/c gives us multiple delays to give time for more ironman at batman figs? :rotfl

Kind of making me rethink my display since I'll be wanting to display him both ways.

I was a huge fan of the first Starcraft and when SC2 came out my daughter was born and thus I never bought it. Honestly I'm ashamed I forgot about it till these showed up. Since I'm done with school and my daughter is older I just ordered SC2 and the expansion. :rock

I have high hopes!

Congrats on your daughter bro. I think this is a perfect time to get into SC, balance is the best its been in a long time and theyve done major overhauls on physics and ui when the expo hit. Ive been an SC player since the first hit all those years ago and if it wasnt for uni eating so many hrs of my life, id still b playing as much as i use to

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Starcraft is one of the most fulfilling games you can play. The skill ceiling is basically non-existent. There will always be someone better than you. But that doesn't take away from the game. It is so fun to get better and better. Tweak your build order or try new things. And if the game ever gets a little dull (very rare) then just switch races. They all play completely different. Limiting yourself to one race would be unfair to the game.

So how many Marines could SS give us?

We know Raynor and Tychus.. are there more that could be made?

So how many Marines could SS give us?

We know Raynor and Tychus.. are there more that could be made?

Well if their are up to it.. a general wafield would be cool but i think he counts as an marauder not a marine unit

Warfield would be amazing and my next pick for a Marine unit after Raynor. It's a grey area because the concept art and cut scenes all depict Warfield with a marine suit, but the in game model is modified from a marauder unit. Plus, I'm sure they want the most out of the Marine mold and what would Warfield be without his arm? Although I'd be all for pre-accident Warfield seen here, in this awesome cutscene that features all three of our hero Marines:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UziEGCVXWY4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UziEGCVXWY4[/ame]

I don't know much about this series at all but there is some good info on the figure at around the two minute mark of this video from Hot Chix.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPoYJkX0HYA[/ame]

What time do the pre-orders usually start? I've never been apart of a pre-order from Sideshow before.

Back