Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Tychus Figure

I have the Tychus polystone statue so for me the choice of Raynor is a nice one.
I hope the visor can come down.

Last edited:

I have the Tychus polystone statue so for me the choice of Raynor is a nice one.
I hope the visor can come down.

Yes it can! If you check the latest pictures on cooltoyreview website you can see that the skull is printed on the visor. looks great!

Goddamn, both guns and a knife attachment for his standard rifle... lights... his revolver on his hip.. two heads for in and out of helmet..

This is the greatest thing I will own. Possibly ever.

Amazing!

C3R5Q7GEVT6L1374108003191.jpg

This is going to be incredible!!!!!!

Yes it can! If you check the latest pictures on cooltoyreview website you can see that the skull is printed on the visor. looks great!

Can you link this pic? I've spent the past 20 minutes searching their site but I can't find it at all.

So wait, we've seen Raynor but no Tychus; sort of odd, ain't it? :lol

And I'm guessing their armors are the same too; structurally?

Oh god, I can't wait.

WOW, Raynor looks so amazing!!!! I think this will be on the $250-300 range

Pd: haven't noticed the sniper rifle on the last shoot, looks great! I beat that's the SSC explusive

I feel like he does.

I really have to make sure I stay up to date with this one, it is a must have for me.

Agreed. This is one of the few figures I feel will warrant the price tag. This is my favorite Comic Con upcoming release figure by far.

I hope he's released by next christmas. He'd look dope under the tree!

Is that a skull? I thought it was weathering and the peeling of the tint on it, hope it does come down, my DC Tychus I just sold did, so if they can do it on a £25 figure I dont see why not on this.

I have never played the game so I dont know if it features a skull, does it?

Yeah it's a skull , pretty cool with the armor.

When does it go on preorder?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back