Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Tychus Figure

Speechless ! These are good times we live..... My problem is I have a half dozen figs like this that all seem to be running 300 bucks each!

I am in for a tychus and a raynor if the visor can come down with his skull paint scheme. I would also be down for 1-2 regular marines visor down depending on the price.

Haven t had any sideshow figures before.. hows their QA on their figures?

I'm not sure we can compare this with the rest of SS figs.

This will not sell out so there is no worry during the PO.

But I'm sure to be ordering on Thursday night! :rock

Bring on Kerrigan!

Last edited:

I am in for a tychus and a raynor if the visor can come down with his skull paint scheme. I would also be down for 1-2 regular marines visor down depending on the price.

I would absolutely love a normal marine visor. I was kind of hoping they'd do just a normal marine. with their own things painted on the shoulders and stuff.

kind of like they used to be depicted in the old sc1 manual.

kind of like this, but blue and with not as much stuff tagged on them.
starcraftmarathon.jpg

I watched that cinematic every day for like 6 months when it first went up. Little different though as it didn't have Mengsk VoiceOver though.

awesome!!!! I love the detail and all the vents!! I hope they have an option with full helmet since he has that skull painted on it!

The helmet visor with the skull should be able to just slide down, just like the game. They're showing it up so that you can see the head sculpt of Raynor.

I have underestimated this figure and won't let it slip away from my hands! The detail on this thing is amazing! It would be cool to place it with other armored 1/6 scale figures I have.

Back