Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Tychus Figure

Nobody has really clarified to me how the pre-order process actually works.

Is it at midnight on the 1st or random time in the day? Do decently popular statues get sold out pretty quickly?

It'll go up during the day, some time during the afternoon. It won't sell out, that used to happen with Star Wars figures but hasn't happened in a long time.

It used to be that for me, sideshow would put up the preorders around 4:30PM MNT time. Then they made it earlier, around 3:30PM. Now it seems like they put it up anywhere from 12:00PM-4:00PM.

It's true though that it won't sell out. Sideshow makes way too many nowadays for anything to sell out right away.

I see! thanks.
Any word on the diecast content?

Three hundred is a big bar raiser for SS, I'm thinking they will hit us with 279.99

That ball park amount is for the fans - not many people will follow up with a Mr. Findlay order for the same amount. Careful SideShow. :panic:

Yeah hopefully hes just around that price range...for my wallets sake hahaha!

Last edited:

Yeah, I just saw the post in Facebook. I really wanted this but I don't think I can justify $500 on a premium format let alone a 1/6th figure.

I want to know what they're all smoking because it must be something good.

$500..?

My Hot Toys Endo is 1/4 scale, partially diecast, chromed, and probably has just as many pieces to it and yet it's $100 cheaper.

Is Raynor made from golden rainbows ****ed out of unicorns?

Back