Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Tychus Figure

I am really waiting for this figure. Meanwhile, I share with you this pics of my DC Unlimited Tychus, with some repaints in the armor and a custom scar in the eye.
I think this figure is very cool for its price.
What do you think?

OGjZOts.jpg

EFoEnfb.jpg

p6ALq7Q.jpg

Looks good :rock

Man, I completely forgot about Sideshow announcing this... wonder if it will still happen, or be one of those projects shown and then lost to the ages.

Looks good :rock

Man, I completely forgot about Sideshow announcing this... wonder if it will still happen, or be one of those projects shown and then lost to the ages.

Hell no! I will die if that happens haha! The sculpt of the prototype is epic! it looks like it have a very hard work behind this. I think it will be released as a star product. It is a must have for any blizzard fan :)

I hope so as it is one I am most looking forward to. I was guessing on how big it would be and thought it would've pretty close to iron monger size. Does anybody have specs or rough estimate?

Klim had been putting the final touches to the proto as it is a complex figure and hard to manufacture. but its moving along. Im sure we will see a production sample at SDCC.

I'm guessing it'd be bigger than Medicom Ma.K 1/6?

But the body can't be removed from the armor, like there's a body to talk about. Never liked SC bulky character design, only person that appeals is the human version of the Queen.

Have they actually announced a Raynor? or is that just speculation? I would love a whole Starcraft series. Pretty sure I'd get them all.

Can't forget about Zeratul!

I didn't notice the sideshow logo at the bottom. I thought someone had made their own custom heads.

Nice!

I hope they make more blizzard characters. I'll buy every starcraft fig and a lich king. A 1/6 articulated diablo would be out of this world though!

Glad to see these are still happening... nothing I'd buy, but if Sideshow abandoned the project I'd be worried about the future of them and 1/6. A figure like this shows a commitment to turning out some impressive and unique figures, not just standard body/clothing 1/6 rank and file.

Back