Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Tychus Figure

Looks like BigShotToyWorks is the studio responsible for the actual creation of the 1/6th Tychus, with Sideshow handling production and distribution.

Surprised this is not generating that much discussion.

It's so sick people are speach-less it's going to put DC Directs to shame and that one is just awesome.

Awesome.
Can't wait to see it finalized.
Wonder how much it will be...
It's a first for them.

Some pics ;).

2afeb91fd4a2211c945f54e4b6394.jpg

f2c9667026da8ce94aae896edaf73.jpg

55e7fc0ca160c18dfd991a628eec2.jpg

1ce253ea0335c13e7872526834317.jpg

00e24e9f90908f7b73a5ac302a3c3.jpg

b29bb44d1926a6ba379f4ac19f62f.jpg

I'll be amazed if they can keep this below $350 and I'm praying it's $300 or less. If it's $300 or less, it's a solid buy. Anything more than $350 is simply too much IMHO.

that is an amazing sculpt.....i just hope the paint dept can continue the awesomeness

Kind of doubt they will, but I'm sure a lot of customizers will treat us with some amazing paints!

Do Jim Raynor NEXT!!!!! I'll pass on Tychus but would definitely get Raynor.

JimRaynor_SC2_CineFireFury1.jpg

Any word on how big this figure is? If my knowledge of Space Marines is solid he should be Hulk size. Maybe the Hot Toys Iron Monger or Hulk would be good for comparison.

Love those feet! Thanks for the pics Siona :)

This isn't from a property I have any knowledge of, but it was a sight to behold at SDCC. And the fact they plan on doing more of this kind of thing in the future with other lines has me in awe :drool

This is great news! I've wasted hours playing Star craft over the years.. I hope they go the whole way and articulate the fingers and all the pistons at the joints.

I'd like to see some Protoss & definitely a hydralisk in 1/6. :panic:

This isn't from a property I have any knowledge of, but it was a sight to behold at SDCC. And the fact they plan on doing more of this kind of thing in the future with other lines has me in awe :drool

Were you able to see if the prototype at SDCC had any movable parts? I'm curious to see how they'll handle articulation on this one.

Back