Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Tychus Figure

Were you able to see if the prototype at SDCC had any movable parts? I'm curious to see how they'll handle articulation on this one.

I didn't see anyone moving it, but yes, its a figure, not a statue. And they have ideas in the back of their minds to use this or something like it in at least one of their other lines. :monkey3

I didn't see anyone moving it, but yes, its a figure, not a statue. And they have ideas in the back of their minds to use this or something like it in at least one of their other lines. :monkey3

Cool! Thanks for the heads-up! =)

This is the 4th Tychus Findlay statue

1. SideShow 18 inch Tychus
2. DC Unlimited 7 inch PVC Tychus
3. Miniature Kotobukiya Tychus
4. This

Can we get a zealot up in here!?

Looks like BigShotToyWorks is the studio responsible for the actual creation of the 1/6th Tychus, with Sideshow handling production and distribution.

Yep that had been confirmed by Klim !

He also said the size is 15.5 inches.

Updated the first post with more pics, courtesy of THX, hope he doesn't mind. :)

Thanks for the extra pics!

Loving all the detail in the sculpt, I assume they used the digital model from the cut-scene's 'cause it looks pretty spot on to me.

I really hope they do some more SC2 figures.

Has there been any updates on this guy? This is one of the figures I am anxiously waiting for!

Same here!

Nope, but the Diablo statue Tychus was displayed with at SDCC went up for pre order at the end of last year. So maybe something will surface soon.

All they had was a proto sculpt, adding articulation takes a while.

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Tychus Figure

so......when exactly is this coming out??

I really hope they do this one well, like hide all the joints and stuff......I really looking at joints make any figure look shoddy.

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Tychus Figure

Forget Tychus at this point.

Make it Jim Raynor! New head-sculpt and his armor's slick paint job and you're good to go.

Back