Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Toht image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Josh.

I can't top those, so I did a cheesey video, and dedicated it to Wor-Gar, who as we all know, has yet to get his Toht.

Forgive the rushed and kinda shoddy quality of the vid, but at least it is when I opened it up. Rushed some, kinda shakey, but hope you guys like it. :D

OPENING MY TOHT FIGURE!

Enjoy! Especially you Wor-Gar. It was shot in my kitchen, just for you! :gun

Hahaha, that was one amazing video. You need to do more.

Great video Les! Loved the enthusiasm! Now I'm going to have to open my Toht in the kitchen too when the exclusives finally ship. :lol

"Secret code!"

Man, it looks like those Ito Takao glasses are already gone. I got a pair of those WWII wire rimmed glasses, but they look a bit smaller compared to the Takao ones.

Great stuff guys. I love the video, Les.... and the long awaited doily photos, Josh. I hope everyone enjoys Toht as much as I do. He's already starting to grow on me as a favorite.

nice pics, josh. the suit looks awesome, even in pics (the glasses not so much imo). may have to break down and pick him up. the toht character is one of my favorites.

Great pics Josh.

I can't top those, so I did a cheesey video, and dedicated it to Wor-Gar, who as we all know, has yet to get his Toht.

Forgive the rushed and kinda shoddy quality of the vid, but at least it is when I opened it up. Rushed some, kinda shakey, but hope you guys like it. :D

OPENING MY TOHT FIGURE!

Enjoy! Especially you Wor-Gar. It was shot in my kitchen, just for you! :gun

HAHAHAHA!!! That totally made my morning. Best video ever! Les, I love your enthusiasm for 'the' Toht....hehe. "I am now touching the Toht." :lol

"Wor-Gar, you don't have me yet but you soon will." :rotfl

I thought it was hilarious that half way through you realized you didn't like opening your figure in the kitchen. Very cool and fitting tribute to Greg! :rock

P.S., can't WAIT to see what you do with the repaint. :monkey5

Great video Les! Loved the enthusiasm! Now I'm going to have to open my Toht in the kitchen too when the exclusives finally ship. :lol

"Secret code!"

Secret code! :clap

"Wor-Gar, you don't have me yet but you soon will." :rotfl

I thought it was hilarious that half way through you realized you didn't like opening your figure in the kitchen. Very cool and fitting tribute to Greg! :rock

Hysterical vid, Les. And a proper Tribute to our man, Wor-Gar. Snap. :whip

:D

:rock

I can't wait for "the Toht" to get to me!

Glad you guys like the video. It was rushed, but I do think it must have been ok.
Love the figure though.
Changed out the glasses to the metal ones, see my avatar and pic below to see them in place.

Toht001.jpg

Nice figure. Needs a real belt for that jacket though....
I am still touching the Toht! Hope you get to touch your's soon everyone!

And WorGar...he is coming for YOU!

Back