Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Toht image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, but they need to be perfectly round. That is, if you're as anal about detail as I am.

Yeah, I am going to order the ones from goodstufftogo. If I have to paint them that's no biggie.

Also, DID did a Henrich Himmler figure a few years back that came with glasses similar to Toht's if anyone can track those down.

Well, I ordered the glasses from the DiD Col Ito Takao figure from goodstufftogo. Here is another image of them I found on Monkey Depot:

DI0094-5.jpg

I think they will look a lot better, thanks for posting the link TheObseleteMan!

Well, I ordered the glasses from the DiD Col Ito Takao figure from goodstufftogo. Here is another image of them I found on Monkey Depot:

DI0094-5.jpg

I think they will look a lot better, thanks for posting the link TheObseleteMan!

I went ahead and picked these up. I'm getting the excl., so it's gonna be a while before I see how they look on him!

DI0094-5.jpg

I went ahead and picked these up. I'm getting the excl., so it's gonna be a while before I see how they look on him!

Yeah, I grabbed them too. I think painted silver, these will make a WORLD of difference on Toht.

I also have the Excl. on the way...and I combined it with my order for IRON MAN MARK II Excl. and put them both on Flex-Pay...that's over $300 for these 2 figures and the ark! Anyways, it'll take a few months before I have them in hand.:angelsmil

Excellent shots, J1! :rock

Your outfit looks really good. And I'm glad to hear the Pro Bodies are tight.

Thanks guys! Yeah, he's pretty sweet and everything came out very nice.

I may take some more this weekend as I'm pretty happy with the shots but might try to get better ones.

Great pics Josh.

I can't top those, so I did a cheesey video, and dedicated it to Wor-Gar, who as we all know, has yet to get his Toht.

Forgive the rushed and kinda shoddy quality of the vid, but at least it is when I opened it up. Rushed some, kinda shakey, but hope you guys like it. :D

OPENING MY TOHT FIGURE!

Enjoy! Especially you Wor-Gar. It was shot in my kitchen, just for you! :gun

Thank ya kind sir! That video was great! Loved it and I may have to try that sometime myself.

Another great entry in the infamous doily gallery there, Josh!

Said it before, I'll say it again...the suit looks damned amazing! Excellent job here Sideshow! I also don't see as significant a problem with the "youthful" sculpt as others are seeing....looking at that gallery of film shots that agent5 posted earlier (post #59), Lacey did have a round, smooth face. I think the sculpt is very good.

I'm waiting patiently for the exclusive...

,,,and that video is great, Les! Loads of fun.... :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I grabbed them too. I think painted silver, these will make a WORLD of difference on Toht.

I also have the Excl. on the way...and I combined it with my order for IRON MAN MARK II Excl. and put them both on Flex-Pay...that's over $300 for these 2 figures and the ark! Anyways, it'll take a few months before I have them in hand.:angelsmil

Wow, mine have already shipped! I just ordered them this afternoon and it said on the site that stuff shipped usually within 48 hrs.

Great pics Josh and I am glad to hear you like him! Just wondering how the body is on yours?

***EDIT*** NM, I just read your post in the other thread. That's 4 for 4 as far as tightness...hopefully this means SS has worked out the bugs with the Pro.

Last edited:
Awesome video Les! Though I cringed at you opening him in such a fashion...I am always extremely careful in opening them for some reason...LOL. Also loved your custom Indy video, must have missed that one before.

Another great entry in the infamous doily gallery there, Josh!

Thanks JB! Glad ya like them

Great pics Josh and I am glad to hear you like him! Just wondering how the body is on yours?

***EDIT*** NM, I just read your post in the other thread. That's 4 for 4 as far as tightness...hopefully this means SS has worked out the bugs with the Pro.

Thank ya BR! Yeah, this body was great. I actually got another Indy today from Pix and that body was equally as tight as Toht

:rock

Melty Doily!

Great pics!

Glad you like them WG. Totally thought about you much like Les did when taking them. I wanted them to come out nice for that very reason. So I hope both full figure shots go well into your doily collection shots. :duff

Congrats everyone, I still have to wait for the Ex but everything looks great so far except those darn glasses. Oh well I was always gonna have the melty face on anyways.

Back