Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright, I need help. I CANNOT get the button in the holster to close. It is cheesing me off to no end. Why didn't they use a magnet here? Any tips for the clueless?

I like to use a small pair of tweasers for these things. The button on one of mine actually broke trying to get it fastened. I agree with Bustajesse, they should've used a magnet.

I wish they would have used a magnet like the whip holder, and his bag :(

Thats what I did on mine...I made a custom leather belt with custom whip holder with magnets and I then reused the SS holster and pulled off the pin and glued magnets to it. So now when I close the holster cover the snap just pops into place on its own. Much better than having to fiddle with the SS configuration...I was getting frustrated and scuffing up the holster trying to open it....

Can anyone suggest some decent boots to give Indy? I've put him on a body with feet and would like to get him some. I find the Relic Hunter boots look a little fussy. I'm happy getting either leather or plastic. Thank you.

Can anyone suggest some decent boots to give Indy? I've put him on a body with feet and would like to get him some. I find the Relic Hunter boots look a little fussy. I'm happy getting either leather or plastic. Thank you.

if you want to be film accurate go with either sideshow or medicom boots. You will have to mod them to the body however cause they dont slide on. They are solid plastic.

No no no... if you want screen accurate then you HAVE to get the Newline Aldens.. there are EXACT 1/6 copies of the Alden 405s that Indy wears.. worth every penny at 14 bucks..

But when you put the head on, its higher, bigger and taller than it should be to go with the body. The body is very 'slight' in it's build, and unfortunately they've not matched up the head size quite right to go with this body. If the head was just a touch smaller in comparison to the body (or the body a touch larger) then it would be fine.

That's my whole beef with SS Indy. Any paint, clothing problems can be remedied, but you can't fix that huge "Bobble" head. I want a 1/6 Indy so bad, but I will not settle for SS's lazy mediocrity.

Here's a couple of pics of Indy with his new whip:whip
Hopefully I will eventually make a leather holster too.:gun
img7619bt0.jpg

img7620jc7.jpg

img7633gy4.jpg

img7634gt3.jpg

img7636wd3.jpg

img7638ss4.jpg

No no no... if you want screen accurate then you HAVE to get the Newline Aldens.. there are EXACT 1/6 copies of the Alden 405s that Indy wears.. worth every penny at 14 bucks..

I agree 100%. They'll really make your Indy fig even better.

Here's a couple of pics of Indy with his new whip:whip
Hopefully I will eventually make a leather holster too.:gun
img7633gy4.jpg

Work of art!

The bit i have circled has now broken and all i did was move him to my new shelf.:(:(:(:(!!!!!!!!!

yeah its the whip holder that broke but i can't find the little magnet!

yeah its the whip holder that broke but i can't find the little magnet!

Assuming you bought it directly from Sideshow, just contact their customer service department. Their customer service is great and likely you'll get it replaced ASAP. I got the gunbelt on my PF replaced in about 10 working days from contact to receipt.

Back