Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all for your congratulations.
Honestly i am not very happy with the result, my proportions body are false, the head seems to be too big and it's the truth, i have to widen the legs and as a consequence the pants. I have to rework on many things and of course fix the neck

If you keep pointing out the issues I'm going to see them. Don't do that and let me enjoy your fantastic work!:whip

warrior.... I know what you mean about wanting to do many things still.. I'm the same with mine (we're perfectionists!), but trust me... your Indy is one of my favourites. I LOVE how it looks, so lifelike. I want to see more figures from you!!

Warrior and Darren definitely have the best looking Indy's on here! :google Excellent job...both of you!

Thanks all for your congratulations.

My last update, it's far to be finish.

Honestly i am not very happy with the result, my proportions body are false, the head seems to be too big and it's the truth, i have to widen the legs and as a consequence the pants. I have to rework on many things and of course fix the neck

:bow :bow Seriously dude, that is awesome. I can't wait to see it when your all happy with it.

Thanks all, truly. Your support motivate me to doing my best :duff

Just with another ligting and posture.
The jacket color goes more dark or brown functions of the light.

Hey Darren, perhaps I missed it, but could you show how you modified the gun belt buckle and added a gold piece to the end of the web belt? Thanks! The realism in your customs just keep getting more amazing with every figure! Wow!

I really like this figure, for me it was the 1/6 surprise of 2008 :)

IMG_3108-1.jpg

This has to be my Fav 1/6 figure...also my most expensive one too lol.
I like the sideshow body but switched to ACE body as its shoulders have better articulation. Will be braiding a leather whip for it soon.
Here's some pics with custom made belts and straps/buckles.
img7596resizegg3.jpg

img7599resizens7.jpg

img7603resizegg7.jpg

img7605resizepo6.jpg

I also posted pics in the customization thread...

Here's an update on my Indy custom. He's got synthetic rooted hair now, including his facial hair. Don't mind the gap at the neckpost, I'm still working on adjusting it.

well this isn't anything new with my custom really (and I still haven't dusted up the jacket yet!) but I put Indy on the stand from the Darth Maul probe droid thingies.... looks quite cool as Indy when he's in Egypt or somewhere I think :)

photo001Large.jpg

photo002Medium-1.jpg

well this isn't anything new with my custom really (and I still haven't dusted up the jacket yet!) but I put Indy on the stand from the Darth Maul probe droid thingies.... looks quite cool as Indy when he's in Egypt or somewhere I think :)

photo001Large.jpg

photo002Medium-1.jpg

I love that idea Darren-- I think I'll have to steal it.:D
Sorry if you've already posted this and in the fervent posts I've read and already forgotten it, but how'd you get Indy's head pushed forward and his shoulders so perfectly Fordesque?

Love the base use.

I'm just not digging his shoulders, though. Makes the head look huge. As a matter of fact, the body looks proportionally fine within itself. It's just the noggin that looks big, specifically in that shot.

This has to be my Fav 1/6 figure...also my most expensive one too lol.
I like the sideshow body but switched to ACE body as its shoulders have better articulation. Will be braiding a leather whip for it soon.
Here's some pics with custom made belts and straps/buckles.
img7596resizegg3.jpg

img7599resizens7.jpg

img7603resizegg7.jpg

img7605resizepo6.jpg

I also posted pics in the customization thread...

Thanks for forcing me to buy a 1:6 horse! :mad: Your Indy looked so good I had to find a Dragon horse and drop the cash on it. :D

Back