Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay cool. Good luck. Try to find the parts you need on eBay too. Sometimes they come up pretty cheap from my experience of getting 1:6 scale parts there in the past.

Way to make use of the weather we had today JB, looks very nice.

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I absolutely love this set. Brilliant! :rock

Wow! Great pictures!
Has somebody tried a RAH Indy jacket, how would that look?

New gallery pictures finally up on Sideshow's site.

How could they get the dart in the torch :google. It's physically impossible on mine. Are we seeing a defect we might be able to get replacements for? I haven't heard of anyone here getting the dart to stay in on it's own without modding the torch.

One mine there's nothing to try, there is the faintest sign there was a groove carved into it.

Maybe it's just excess paint that filled in, but there's no way anything can go into the groove, it's not even a milimeter deep.

One mine there's nothing to try, there is the faintest sign there was a groove carved into it.

Maybe it's just excess paint that filled in, but there's no way anything can go into the groove, it's not even a milimeter deep.

Mine has the whole to place the dart into. It looks deep enough to hold and is clearly visible. I'll give it a try a little later.

How reliable is that site?

Reliable is not the word. If I am ever ever ever in need of spare parts, I usually check there first. I have gotten Hobbit clothes, an ANH Leia body, the Indy hatless head and Pro body. These guys get wayy too much of my money. They also post in the dealer section when they get new stock or part out a new figure.

Reliable is not the word. If I am ever ever ever in need of spare parts, I usually check there first. I have gotten Hobbit clothes, an ANH Leia body, the Indy hatless head and Pro body. These guys get wayy too much of my money. They also post in the dealer section when they get new stock or part out a new figure.

:lecture

Too true. Not only do they offer a vast variety of items via breakdowns of even the rarer stuff, but communication is EXCELLENT and you don't have to wait weeks for stuff. I've gotten everything I've ordered from them in about 3 days.

Back