Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Idol looks really kickass in the auction listing :rock

And have to say, even though the Pro is loose... really looks like it poses great. Now we just need one that can hold poses :lecture

Won't the joints just get weaker and weaker over time though? At some point won't he just be like Woody from Toy Story?

check out this great repaint of the SS Indy https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10105&pid=50795&page=1&extra=page=1#pid50795

ij4gy0.jpg

Great pics, King! Can't wait to get mine.

Still no shipping notice or card-charge yet, though. And I'm not international. :/

Damn, that is amazing looking!

I really think this is easily the best 1/6 Ford sculpt out there... just mindblowing :rock

Cheers Jun, that is soooo much better. But I'm a box fresh collector, my collection is all about what manufacturers can achieve, a kind of pop culture history of 1/6th.. but it'd be tempting to get two if you could get a good repaint.

Keeping my figures all original too.

Have gotten 2 repaints and the quality is nowhere like this. Far from in fact.
Should have known, could have saved me quite a lot of money and waiting time...

If mister Jones arrives with no lazy eyes and/or noserub I am happy :)

Great pics guys!
Thanks for sharing, I switched the jacket to an aviator jacket I had, and it looks so much better, even though it's not screen accurate, I'll try to post pics later...
Indy is great! It looks awesome on my shelf, but as we've mentioned already, the issues are there...

As a "newbie" how would someone go about learning to do that with their Indy figure? Is there some tutorials online listing what paints were used and how to apply it to the figure? Do you have to totally strip off the original paint first?

I think the figure looks fantastic all around, with or without the mods.

Whoa...That looks GREAT! Sideshow did a great job!
I always thought it was the factory paint applications that made it look weird to me.

Back