Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pre-weathered pics...

Indy003.jpg

Indy008.jpg

I'm definitely considering picking up an SSC Jacket and weathering it as the Relic Hunter version is seriously thick....

celtic,

great snowy environment for Indy to be set against. so envious of all who've received your adventurer. I can't wait to start tweaking him!
A general question for you all; of all the male bods out there, which descent figure offers the slimmest overall shoulder width? I'm thinking of ditching my TT for something a bit more jacket friendly...

Nathan

For the record, I can place the whip, the right way, in the strap with no problems at all. After reading reports here, I was preparing to make some repairs, but was pleasantly surprised.

I received mine the same day as the Gentle Giant "Indy on Horse" statue.

Of course, the two Indy's had to share...

Comingatya2.jpg

piggyback.jpg

Teddy Bear Tan. Its at Wal*Mart, and its actually not the Apple Barrel....its Folk Art.

Yes the little pin, AND the little joint fell off. Booo....

Oh and for those who want to weather the jacket, I just took a brush, and dabbed it lightly, and dry brushed the sewed parts, such as the pockets, collars, ect....after that, I just dry brushed random areas to give it that sandy look. Took me all of 5 minutes. 10 if you REEEEEALLLY want it weathered.

Oh and dont worry about messsing up. Use some water to wipe away the paint, that will also create a cool effect as well.

Back