Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some shots of mine, he's awesome IMO

ssindy1.jpg

ssindy2.jpg

ssindy3.jpg

ssindy4.jpg

ssindy5.jpg

ssindy6.jpg

I am really impressed to be honest, i think i got a pretty great hatted head, the stubble is faint and not too overdone, i am in the process of lowering the hat and its already looking better to me i'll take pics when im done.

The outfit is pretty nice, i like the jacket its actually got a little bit of dirt/weather on it more than i expected, the miscolored side straps are worthless though. I've only futzed with him a little, but now that im modding the hat im going to go over all of hiim.

The body on mine seems fine, nothing too loose, the neck has its moments but nothing that can't be dealt with its mostly the weight of the head. The one thing i'll say i dont like is that much like the buck it has the odd "stick" joints where the joints want to reset to preset positions when moved, mildly annoying but i get over it most of the time. Also i was suprised about the amount of accessories, didnt really get how many there were till i had them all out and i didnt even get teh exclusive.

Very nice to have a kick ass indy figure finally.

I know :lol

I don't know why so many people are putting their whips upside-down? I mean, come on you guys. :D

Well...maybe if the clasp would fully close.....:rolleyes:

:whip

It keeps falling out....so I fixed it. He's got dried super glue on his neck...anyway to remove it? (yes this was my doing...)

Also, how do you guys even have him hold the whip? Because he wont. Bah....

Oh well..aside from those issues...amazing. Just amazing. Pics tomorrow or whenever the snow melts....:monkey4

Oh! What horrible pictures! Why do they even let you have a camera....!

show off....:D Nice pics dude. Like always.

Those are some fantastic pics MaulFan.:rock Your not kidding about the stubble on yours. It looks 100 times better than mine.

Back