Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agent5, it's futile... thenammagazine has this M.O. and is going to continue to insult other board members personally until Dave or the Mods finally make him stop.

It's like death and taxes. :lol

Agent5, it's futile... thenammagazine has this M.O. and is going to continue to insult other board members personally until Dave or the Mods finally make him stop.
I've figured that one out. :rotfl Funny that another site I frequent has the exact same problem with a similarly styled member. Nomatter where I go there is always one.

I've figured that one out. :rotfl Funny that another site I frequent has the exact same problem with a similarly styled member. Nomatter where I go there is always one.

It's like death and taxes. :lol

1) I was called petty and shallow first.

2) That's not my M.O., just your posturing opinion.

3) Lat I recall, Neil's a mod and suggested we "move on." Am I the only one who is capable of deciphering that as moderator speak for STFU?

Thread derailed!!!

temple_doom_mine_cars.JPG

This thread turned weak fast.

Close it Dave.

We will be getting our pix in another week anyway.

Indian fans closed the gap on SW fans fast.

Thread=weakness :cool:

BTW dude, are you Teela's boot from the Org?...

Guilty!

Ahhhh, the good old days...

Talk about derailed. Sorry, folks.

Back OT, I really love Tin's re-release poster homage. At first, I couldn't imagine displaying an Indy figure without his iconic jacket (stormflap, stormflap, stormflap! such a fun word...) but I think I might have to steal this idea. At least until Rene and his pedestal arrives.

Good stuff. So excited. :cool:

Back