Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01922.jpg

IMG_06582.JPG

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

owned9wz.jpg

Hell, it's MUCH better than the other 12" Indy currently on the market and that one is 75% more expensive.

I couldn't be happier, really. And you Guys know me, I'm not easy to please. And I'm a HUUGE HT whorebag. :lol

All things considered, SSC earns a Gold Star on this from me. :gun

INDIANA-LOST-ARC-3.jpg

INDIANA-LOST-ARC-4.jpg

On the whole I think it looks OK, very far from perfect, but for $90 it's a fair representation of Indy. But all this talk of the loose body is unforgiveable, if it turns out to be a common problem. It looks like he'll need a TT swap after all if you want any long lasting action poses.
My money for the 'stealth' new best body of the year, I say stealth cos I don't think that many people have picked up on its existence. Hell, It's not even released yet, but I have a feeling that the Go Hero ATOMedia is gonna be a revelation.
I had... have high hopes for Prometheus, but it looks like some work still needs to be done!

Can you post a pic of it? I'm still waiting for Triad to release the Evo/Eva bodies!

Back