Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pro with it's shorter stature and narrower shoulders would be so perfect for Jack Sparrow.

I'm not going to do it cause I'm lazy but I'd like to see someone do this.

small_studios...open the front of Indy's shirt up so we can see more chest! :monkey5 :D

Honestly...he typically had the shirt open a little more in those warmer climates.

prolly a silly question but i am needing a Indy Golden Idol. Dont suppose any one would like to sell theirs?? :D:D:D

prolly a silly question but i am needing a Indy Golden Idol. Dont suppose any one would like to sell theirs?? :D:D:D

Just find out which 3 3/4" Hasbro Indy figure came with the 1:6 fertility idol. Nearly all the retailers with the 3 3/4" lines are clearance them out so it'll cost you chump change. The one that came with the 3 3/4" line was a better 1:6 version than the one that came with Hasbro's 12" Indy.

Growing Indy collection. Received yesterday-Medi Sr and Map Room set:
IMG_0225.jpg
[/IMG]

Finally got my Indy today - my first SS purchase and pretty disappointed. Really, REALLY loose neck, waist and thigh joints (literally rag-doll floppiness) - contrast that with one side of the elbow was stuck so badly I thought I would break the arm trying to get it to move. The painting on the head is pretty average too - I'll be sending it off for a repaint and to have the neck sculpted onto the head as soon as I can afford it and my preferred customiser can fit it in. My BR Joker should arrive soon and since I really only bought that for the accessories and head sculpt Indy will at least get a body capable of holding poses and whose pants won't sit in a fashion that makes it look like Indy has encounterd Lorena Bobbitt.

Last edited:
Here's my Indy, got him for Christmas. At first i wasn't to keen on him but after messing about with poses, etc i'm really chuffed.
The body has it's issues - the neck is a little loose & without the stand his legs wouldn't support his weight, it also seems to have lost some articulation even when compared to the Buck. Anywho, apart from re-painting the hairline & tweaking the clothing it's box fresh................

Last edited:
Finally got my Indy today - my first SS purchase and pretty disappointed. Really, REALLY loose neck, waist and thigh joints (literally rag-doll floppiness) - contrast that with one side of the elbow was stuck so badly I thought I would break the arm trying to get it to move. The painting on the head is pretty average too - I'll be sending it off for a repaint and to have the neck sculpted onto the head as soon as I can afford it and my preferred customiser can fit it in. My BR Joker should arrive soon and since I really only bought that for the accessories and head sculpt Indy will at least get a body capable of holding poses and whose pants won't sit in a fashion that makes it look like Indy has encounterd Lorena Bobbitt.

I know you're not happy, but he looks pretty darn good in that pic of yours.

:)

After failing to find a True Type, I did my very hardest to restore Dr. Jones....and it was a sucsess! Good to have you back Dr. Jones!

IMGA0010.jpg

I finally gave in and decided to go the True Type route, got one coming from goodstufftogo. I could live with the floppy neck and the floppy hips, but I just can't take those ankle joints anymore. Why they chose that design over the far superior double ball joint is beyond me.

Back