Sideshow 1/6 R5-D4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Tinman said. My favorite SS Droid so far.

IMG_9078.JPG

I'm feeling left out of the R5-D4 photos. So here goes

DSCF0607.jpg
I don't have a fancy sand base (I really like those by the way :rock ), but here's my little set up with my R5.

Was the restraining bolt on R2 that much bigger than the one on R5 and 3PO, it looks massive? I may give my R2 the extra one from R5 to bring it into scale.

I have seen this guy multiple times at my local collectable store and boy does he look good. Problem is I have no place for him in my display.

The latest $30 off discount code from SS finally got me to order this guy.

Will be reaching out to Coco for a base for R5. Already have one for the Jawas, which looks fantastic and a necessity, due to the floppy bodies.

Good purchase FlyandFight. I bought the same Droid in black with the $30 code !

Those Jawa joints are just unacceptable in my opinion.

The latest $30 off discount code from SS finally got me to order this guy.

Will be reaching out to Coco for a base for R5. Already have one for the Jawas, which looks fantastic and a necessity, due to the floppy bodies.

Had to pull the trigger on this guy as well.

This is by far the best looking droid. It really stands out at my local collectable store in the display. I would love to own this problem is I have no reason to own it. I have no spot for it in my display case as I display one per shelf. I also don’t practice background characters. Damn me and my strict rules in collecting!!

This figure actually looks like a movie prop rather than a figure IMO

R5 arrived yesterday and I finally had a chance to set him up today. Not much setting up except for placing the antenna on top.

Great little droid. Love the "bad motivator" and prefer the paint apps on R5 to R2. Now just waiting for my Cocoloboboy base to arrive.

R5-D4.jpg

Got this guy today..............absolutely love him.
I put the antenna and magnet on and was checking him out, turned him upside down and the dome flew off........breaking the antenna........:gah:
wtf?, lol...........had him out of the box maybe for 1 minute and broke something........:lol
Glad there was two antennas. Anyway quick shot.
20170707_150536.jpg

Back