Sideshow 1/6 R5-D4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pulled the trigger on him from SS. Used what was left of a GC and the Feb code to take around $40 off. I'm a sucker for the droids.

Just pulled the trigger on him from SS. Used what was left of a GC and the Feb code to take around $40 off. I'm a sucker for the droids.

You won't regret it. I was so intent on hating this figure because of what SSC has produced but was more than surprised when I saw it in hand. I actually like more than R2.

I am so close to pulling the trigger on this one.

Me too. Used this months coupon on the Rey set though. May have to wait until next month, that is if the coupon doesn't work on the Riot Trooper set yet.

It is indeed,,,I'm really enjoying it,,,

...and so's this little Hasbro guy (he'll tinker with that bad motivator until the Sideshow ones show up)...

For those that decided to go for it...enjoy...it's a good one.

You won't regret it. I was so intent on hating this figure because of what SSC has produced but was more than surprised when I saw it in hand. I actually like more than R2.

Its a nice figure, you'll like it

Glad to hear you guys are so happy with him! Looking forward to getting mine on Monday. I never got the Kenner one as a kid so this will make up for that void. :lol

Got r4 today
The weathering is pretty decent on this
His bad motivator wouldn't release so I had play about with it for a hour
I was going to send it back but manage to do it its on a spring.
The doors which open they could be more flush but It's good I like, I'd recommend it
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Nice shots, James. Glad you're digging him. He's great with the Sandtroopers. "I don't think this guy is the droid we're looking for."

Got this in from bbts today, when I saw the box size I thought they shipped me the wrong item. I feel that the weathering job falls well short of the prototype but I like the figure as a whole. The "bad" motivator is nicely executed. Looks nice next to R2 and Tama 3po, about as no fuss a figure gets unless inclined to do some custom weathering. Happy to have R5, his appearance in the films was a memorable one for me! :r2d2line

This guy rolled up today and I gotta say, he really is great. I've never gotten a sideshow box that small before (replacement parts don't count). The only thing they could have done better is weathered the opening doors the same as the rest of the figure. They are noticeably a bit whiter. But really, he is fantastic. So glad I picked him up. He makes me more keen to get the Jawa's. The only problem is the Jawa's are so expensive and only one of them looks good.

I just pulled the trigger on this one. With all these photo I couldn't take it anymore. :) I hope there are no quality control issues.

Momaw, I can't agree more about the jawa set. If they both looked good it would be a no brainer, but the price and only one really looking good makes the decision hard.

This guy rolled up today and I gotta say, he really is great. I've never gotten a sideshow box that small before (replacement parts don't count). The only thing they could have done better is weathered the opening doors the same as the rest of the figure. They are noticeably a bit whiter. But really, he is fantastic. So glad I picked him up. He makes me more keen to get the Jawa's. The only problem is the Jawa's are so expensive and only one of them looks good.

Glad to hear another positive review! Mine has arrived at home so I'll get to open it up tonight.

I don't remember that scene happening in aunt beru's kitchen. :D

Great looking Jawa, where did you get it?

Nice, Flosi. Did you weather your Jawa blaster? Looks nice and dusty/sandy. The R2 figure looks great next to Jawa's.

Back