Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it wasn't for those overly angry eyebrows I think the sculpt would actually be decent enough to display. But as is it just makes him look too much like a cartoon character for my taste.
Exactly! He looks "Lando-like" but not like Lando to me. I don't ever recall him looking so angry. His face wasn't this twisted when Vader told him to go %uck himself!:lol

Mine arrived today. I’ll post some pics over the weekend. This figure really takes me back to the old Kenner days. I remember this being one of my favourite figures when I was a kid. The Jedi figure releases were really detailed for their time, I always remember being in awe of how small and cool some of the helmets and accessories were with some of the figures.

Mine arrived today. I?ll post some pics over the weekend. This figure really takes me back to the old Kenner days. I remember this being one of my favourite figures when I was a kid. The Jedi figure releases were really detailed for their time, I always remember being in awe of how small and cool some of the helmets and accessories were with some of the figures.

Yes.
Leia Boushh and Skiff guard Lando were just some of my fav figures from Kenner back in the day.
I remember seeing them on the pegs at my local Kmart and I just had to have them.lol

I'll join the parade of pics next week. Mine shipped from BBTS. Here's hoping this shipment goes better for than my Cody/Maul one (which is still missing). Looking forward to seeing pictures from others as they get this figure.

Yes.
Leia Boushh and Skiff guard Lando were just some of my fav figures from Kenner back in the day.
I remember seeing them on the pegs at my local Kmart and I just had to have them.lol

Yep my first sighting of ROTJ figures was at Kmart in Fairfield in Sydney when I was 10. Remember it vividly, was blown away but the new outfits on the main heroes plus all the aliens. My mind was racing wondering what the hell a skiff guard was, and what a Boushh disguise was meant to be. This was the days when you went to the movies genuinely unspoiled so it was fascinating to see that first wave of ROTJ figures and not knowing the context for any of them. At that point, ewoks still hadn?t been shown so the whole movie was pretty much a mystery.

I remember seeing the movie in theaters and of course playing with the toys, but sadly don't remember seeing them in the toy stores. It's pretty surreal to see old pics of that though, especially all those pristine boxes.

Mine arrived today. I?ll post some pics over the weekend. This figure really takes me back to the old Kenner days. I remember this being one of my favourite figures when I was a kid. The Jedi figure releases were really detailed for their time, I always remember being in awe of how small and cool some of the helmets and accessories were with some of the figures.

Totally know that feeling. Kenner Jedi Luke was my first ever SW figure and my older brother got it for me with his allowance money. When I originally had the HT figure it brought me back to that same feeling.

Yep my first sighting of ROTJ figures was at Kmart in Fairfield in Sydney when I was 10. Remember it vividly, was blown away but the new outfits on the main heroes plus all the aliens. My mind was racing wondering what the hell a skiff guard was, and what a Boushh disguise was meant to be. This was the days when you went to the movies genuinely unspoiled so it was fascinating to see that first wave of ROTJ figures and not knowing the context for any of them. At that point, ewoks still hadn?t been shown so the whole movie was pretty much a mystery.

Great story!!!
I was living in Newcastle at the time.
The local Kmart was at Waratah Village.
Still stands in the same place today.
I must have been at least 7.
I remember My dad taking me and 2 of my brothers and sister.
I was picking out which figure I would like.
I didnt realise Dad was taking note.
I was distracted by my brothers while my Dad and Sister did the layby thing until Xmas etc.

Back